Have not received the hate email from Dawn & Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

It has been a cold and busy winter. Right now my wife has a grandmother that does not have time left. A great uncle of hers funeral was last weekend. Family colds, etc. So I have been getting a box together of alumilite and PR to send Ed & Dawn. Last weekend the wife decided to bring them to the post office for me. Well I did not have a chance to edge them and all that. So I am waiting for the hate email from Ed & Dawn. Here is a sneak peek.

Attachments

• blanks.jpg
    blanks.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 314
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

I am sure they will likely be thrilled to be getting boxes from guest artist. As for the lack of hate mail I have plenty to share if you are in dire need of some as I have a ton in my inbox from various things that have been going on :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed!!

We don't "do" hatemail!!!

In the real world, we know there are things that are far more important than pen blanks. We (and our customers) are happy to see shipments arrive from our partners. Although they can be delayed, as we take pictures and do the inventory to make certain we pay you correctly!!

As Fritos used to say, "Just keep munching, we'll make more"!!

SteveG

I just tried munchin' on some of my blanks, as Ed suggested.:eek: Not really all that good. Maybe more salt and a good brew to wash it all down?:tongue::tongue:
If you try it, just remember to spit out the pits! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom