"Groups" of products--a couple hints

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This week's email highlights a few of our partners who sent products to us that were "put up" on Exotics in the last few days.

Because these products (watch parts, feathers, snake skins, segmentation) sell very rapidly, and they are photographed in "groups", it is not intuitive to see which groups are completely "sold out".

Dawn has shown me that the groups that show a price (in the category view) are completely sold out. Those that have products available will show a price range, but no large "price tag" is displayed on the category page. When you go to the listing for that "group", the first one that is still available will show on the "drop down" menu. You can select the other products in that group and the software will tell you if it has already been sold ("out of stock" is displayed).

I hope this makes your "shopping spree" easier---each artist tries to send us a good selection of their products, but with nearly 10000 page views each day, the items sell very quickly. Usually there are one or two available in most groups: I hope this information makes it easier for you to find them!!

Thanks to all who subscribe to our weekly email. If you don't, but would like to, just fill out the form here:

Happy Palm Sunday!!

Dawn & Ed

Top Bottom