Got a question?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As you "shop" on the ExoticBlanks.com website, you are presented with thousands of choices, our software says 8291 line items. (If we have 500 chrome sierras, that is still ONE line item). So, one would assume you may have questions about a product or two!!!

Up to now, that meant write us an email or pick up the telephone. Neither of these is terribly efficient and, sometimes the communication is not specific about the referenced product, so multiple replies and clarifications are needed.

Dawn has purchased new software to add to Exotics!!

ASK Questions on ANY product page!!
ANSWER questions from others!!

This was the feature several volunteers helped with, a couple days ago. It went well, the feedback was all positive, so we are "ready to fly".

When you enter a question or answer, it will NOT show up immediately. We want to keep all profanity OFF Exotics!!! So, we have to approve questions. "Keep it clean" and on-point and the content will be untouched.

As the "universe of questions" increases, we expect to create a static page--a "Q & A" page that we expect to grow to a nice "encyclopedia" of information, by product.

This will all happen ONLY IF our customers use the feature. So, please look at the "tab" for Q & A as you peruse products. If you have a question, post it there!! Stop back the next day (we still spend all day packing and shipping---we will post and answer these in the evening), to see your question made public and, usually an answer or two!!

As always, we encourage your feedback!!!

Thanks for shopping at ExoticBlanks--over 8000 choices and GROWING!

Dawn & Ed

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chromey

Thanks, Ed! A feature I would like to see is to be able to add multiple items from your wishlist, instead of just one at a time. Would make it easier to checkout.

Bipolar Pens

That's awesome! I had a question the other day, but I know how busy you are so I thought it best to ask elsewhere. I'm looking forward to watching this grow.

CREID

For those of us that volunteered and tried out this new feature. Are you going to answer those questions?

Curt

CREID

I will try to answer one curt. What did you question?

It was on one of the pencil thingies that you use to replace the pen mechanism in a pen and turn it into a pencil. Can't remember what they were called right off the top of my head. Trying to get ready to watch the Blazer game here right now or i'd look it up.:)

Curt

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
For those of us that volunteered and tried out this new feature. Are you going to answer those questions?

Curt

Hi Curt

Thanks for the GREAT question!!!

One of the benefits of this new feature will be to allow me to check answers and be certain they are entirely accurate (to the best of my ability). I am often disappointed with answers on IAP that sound great but just won't work---I have tried their answer and KNOW it won't work, but no point in arguing!!

Your question is here

The quick and easy answer is sure, it will fit.
But I want to make certain you understand the factors that go into how well it will fit, so the customer can adjust and modify as necessary, understanding why the "stock answer" did not apply.

Again, thanks for helping us test this feature!!!

Ed

Answered question and typed while Curt was making the above entry!

Last edited:

CREID

Curt

Hi Curt

Thanks for the GREAT question!!!

One of the benefits of this new feature will be to allow me to check answers and be certain they are entirely accurate (to the best of my ability). I am often disappointed with answers on IAP that sound great but just won't work---I have tried their answer and KNOW it won't work, but no point in arguing!!

Your question is here

The quick and easy answer is sure, it will fit.
But I want to make certain you understand the factors that go into how well it will fit, so the customer can adjust and modify as necessary, understanding why the "stock answer" did not apply.

Again, thanks for helping us test this feature!!!

Ed

Answered question and typed while Curt was making the above entry!
thanks

curt

CREID

I don't see a tab for Q&A on their site.

Click on the particular product you want to look at and go to that page. Then scroll down and you will see a box with 4 or 5 tabs on top of it and I think the last one is 'product Q&A'.

Curt

brownsfn2

Ed,

I know I asked Dawn about it but I am not sure if there is anything you guys can do about it. Is there a way to see all answered or even better unanswered questions so it is easier to find and contribute? I would check every now and again and answer some if I can.

Good feature though.

Top Bottom