Finally--back to what we do!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
"They" say that if you wait until conditions are perfect, you will never act!!
(I've heard this applied to starting a business and to having children).

Well, ExoticBlanks new location is NOT perfect, yet, we are still searching for some products that have not made the "organized bins". We do not have phones or internet connection to the building. (We ARE receiving email with a "hot spot", so that is still the best method of communicating with us!!) BUT, we are close enough to go back to what we enjoy doing--providing a great selection of pen products, with "combinable" discounts. And, also offering unique handmade products from our many "artist-partners".

So, welcome back!!

We will be restocking the PSI, Berea, CSUSA and Dayacom all in the next couple weeks (some of those will require 2 month lead time--but many will be available by the week of July 15). Dawn will be taking pics of the many new products from partners and vendors--by "show prep season" (Late August) we expect all the ducks to be "in a row", ready to fill orders both large and small!

As always we sincerely thank those of you who have made ExoticBlanks your "go-to" vendor, which has led to this nice new location--no stairs!! our old legs are extremely grateful!!!

Looking forward to continuous improvement!
Dawn (pr_Princess) and Ed (Ed4copies)
aka ExoticBlanks.com

Attachments

• new building-moving.jpg
    new building-moving.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 683
Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Congratulations on getting to this point, and on schedule if I recall correctly!! With no srairs you'll be able to pick orders on a 3 wheel bike with a basket!!
Earl

magpens

..... or a wheelchair !!!!!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations, Dawn and Ed !!!!!

Now I can feel less conscience-stricken placing this $12,000.00 order I have been saving up for this new-premises celebration !!!!! :rotfl:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Looks like the building could double as a walk-in store front also. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

VERY LIMITED parking and not currently handicap accessible---so it will not be suitable, at the moment. I have already talked with the neighbor who has more parking than he needs, so someday I could see us making this a "storefront".

Right now we are just as "happy as pigs in mud puddle"!! (Wisconsin you know--farming)

great job ed and dawn, I know it was in the works for a while. It probably is not your first order at the new location but this weekend I placed an order...top 5 maybe...lol good luck and looking forward to hearing from you.

wood128

Congratulations Ed & Dawn . Another giant step forward !! Did you find any of my old segmented blanks that had fallen down in the cracks ? Take care and looking forward to helping you ,as long as I am able with the Lord willing . :):tongue::cat:

Joe

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Looks like the building could double as a walk-in store front also. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

VERY LIMITED parking and not currently handicap accessible---so it will not be suitable, at the moment. I have already talked with the neighbor who has more parking than he needs, so someday I could see us making this a "storefront".

Right now we are just as "happy as pigs in mud puddle"!! (Wisconsin you know--farming)

Here in Texas, we call it a "Hog Wallow". :)

ChristineH

Congratulations and thank you for your wonderful customer service! (I just received my first order this week and was very pleased...except for my teenager whining until I gave him the M&M's. :biggrin:)

stonepecker

I can picture a "Pop up" with a display outside on weekends. Ed selling his wonderful pens. Dawn taking orders for the future. And remembering how this all started. Great memories for you both.

Now with this new building and no stairs, you will have the best times of your lives. Wishing you all the best things possible in the future.
And don't be surprised if one day some IAP members decide to make a road trip and drop in to surprise you. Just have to find a bakery that is close by to get the rolls from.
Congrats on the move and bigger location.

Top Bottom