ExoticBlanks group buy (July 31, 2018)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Last Wednesday (Aug 1), I repriced and emailed everyone who had ordered through the group buy. That email directed participants to pay directly to "sales@exoticblanks.com" Paypal. It included each individual's total price, after reducing to the 50 price, for the group buy.

Not one person replied which leads me to believe the emails were not delivered (although I did not get a "non-deliverable" message on any of them). That is water over the dam.

Then Dawn & I started Turn-On Chicago. We have not had time to review email, or see IAP. So, none of the group buy orders are complete.

Today, after shipping is complete, I will start contacting the participants and getting this finished.

Let me strongly emphasize this is NOT a shortcoming of the group buy process---I was handling collecting on this buy so it would go more quickly. If everyone had received Wednesday's email and sent a paypal, it would have been completed Thursday. So I asked Richard to allow us to do it this way and he agreed that it would be much quicker.

The "glitch" seems to be that the emails were not delivered. I apologize for this delay!!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Now everyone who had a "queued" order has been notified by email of the corrected amount for the group buy. As our note says, please remit payment directly to our PayPal account. The orders are "picked" just waiting to be shipped.

deeceedub

Payment sent as directed in the email that I just received. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your group buy.

Top Bottom