Email difficulties seem fixed!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
www.exoticblanks.com is working well!! And we are very fortunate, since our web host is experiencing serious difficulties with the west half of the USA. Many websites are down!! So, they are in "panic" mode--not answering phones, emails, tweets, facebook, etc.

OUR problem is you may get a notice that we did not get your email. We are receiving the messages, as far as we know, but our tests show that if we send email to ExoticBlanks, we get a "failed" notice. On the other side, we do see the email and can read it, etc.

Again, we will be working on eliminating the glitch--but right now, I am just VERY grateful we completed the move when we did---and our site is up and running!!!!

Our weekly Sunday email does NOT depend on this email account, so we expect to have a "normal" weekend again. Look for the weekly specials in your email box Sunday late afternoon!!

Hint: Smitty's products will be featured!!

Thanks for reading!

Dawn & Ed

Last edited:

mjbarry21

email problem

Hey Ed, I've sent an email through exotic blanks website on sunday and again today, I got an undeliveryable response on both of them. If they are going through and you just happen to be busy sorry. More of a FYI for you. Mike

Top Bottom