Ed and Dawn FACTS (like Chuck Norris facts)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Please feel free to add to the list. (I have a little down time at work and feel like entertaining myself)

1. Freddy Krueger stays up late at night waiting for a package from Ed and Dawn.
2. Jason Voorheese will swim across Crystal Lake for a package from Ed and Dawn.
3. Ed and Dawn mail packages to you before you know what you are ordering.
4. You do not tell Ed and Dawn what you want, they send you what you need.
5. Trump is afraid to tweet about Ed and Dawn.
6. Hillary is afraid to delete emails from Ed and Dawn.
Yes I went political, but did one for both sides.
7. Nickelback asked Ed and Dawn to write songs for them, but they refused.
8. Bill Belichick gets his play book from Ed and Dawn.
9. Jason Degrom tried to strike out Ed and Dawn, but they both hit homers off him.
10. Danica Patrick would have won a race if she was sponsored by Ed and Dawn.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cajundude

I'm a new turner, I love M&Ms. When my first order came in with 2 bags, it caused me to order more. At first, I placed 1 order from 3 different places to see who was the quickest with the most reasonable shipping. Exotic and another came in the same time but as for overall experience, Exotic won. The M&Ms were the icing on the cake. I'm in. Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Cajundude

Ohhhh, I haven't thought about that. Normally the box goes straight to the shop so the wife doesn't see it. From there, the beautiful yellow baggies do not make it back to the house. I may let one slip by next time...

gtriever

I agree with Cajundude...while everything about Ed and Dawn is great, the M&Ms clinch the deal. Because of them my wife doesn't mind (too much) when I get a little box that set me back $100!

Yes to this. All the packages of M&Ms somehow wind up in "her" candy bowl. :biggrin:

Top Bottom