Ed/Dawn, do I need a title for Mr Stabby?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

#1 for those of us who are versed in old school
1024x636
IMG_0416.jpg

1649x1024
IMG_0416.jpg

#2 for those who want things in color.
1024x674
IMG_0419.jpg

1555x1024
IMG_0419.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I think one of those 2 butterflies at the bottom should have been rotated 2.184942 degrees... LOL just jokeing. AWESOME stuff.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Ed!!

Beautiful photos as usual!!

WHERE the photo is used is the greatest determining factor in how much "branding" it needs. So, since the photo may well be used on FaceBook, here on IAP and on the Exotics' website, it is best to leave it "text free". On IAP, we would identify the maker (Toni) AND insert a link. Same would be true on Facebook, but possibly different levels of "persuasion" to the text.

When the picture is used on Exotics, (in my definition of "marketing") it's purpose is to allow our customers to make a good selection from among the products presented. I look at this as more of a "glamour shot"---emphasizing the beauty of this particular blank, but no need to say who made it, since it will be displayed on Toni's product page.

So, no there is no need to do labeling on the original----but YES, when the picture is "placed", I will add text to "brand" and "market" the product.

Hope this helps,
EdB

Amazing close up shots Ed.
Do you shoot in a "Clean room", or do you have a secret for keeping those pesky little dust particles at bay?

Beautiful shots of beautiful pens !!!

Bill

Last edited:

edstreet

Amazing close up shots Ed.
Do you shoot in a "Clean room", or do you have a secret for keeping those pesky little dust particles at bay?

Beautiful shots of beautiful pens !!!

Bill

Besides a decent wipe down I make changes before taking the shop as I see it in the viewfinder. Sometimes, well most of the time, things get past and occasionally I will remove a few things in the background. Some materials is worse than others.

Other times they blend right in ... this is an orchid bloom bud.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 327
Top Bottom