Duplicate product images on the new website

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Just a quick note for Ed and Dawn. I'm sure the new website is still a work in progress, but he majority of the Berea AA blanks all show the same image.

Otherwise the site looks great and keep up the good work!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Carl!!

Yes, when we did the "move" from Exotics2 to Exotics3 (the current version), some of the pictures were not interested in a move. On the other hand, ONE AA picture must have enthusiastically been waiting at the door. SO, one pic became the pic for every item in the AA category!!!

Dawn is fixing problems, but we also want to get all the partner products up now that the site is working pretty well again. The partners hope to use their earnings for holiday shopping and events and we have had to delay listing their products, when we knew the site had problems!!

All of this is a LONG way of saying, she is doing triage on which projects need the most immediate attention. The AA products are mine. The PSI kits are Dawn. These (products from Dawn and I) will be the last items "fixed". We feel our obligation to the partners is more important than re-establishing our products. It WILL get done and when it does, you can be pretty certain we are nearly caught up!!!! We "wasted" nearly 16 weeks with Exotics2---and many thousands of dollars---we are very grateful to those who have "stuck with us"!!! (as the "Christmas freebees" will reflect).

Again, thanks for your comment---

Ed & Dawn

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Carl!!

Dawn reminds me you can see the AA at the old site. I have a link below. This is also where people can view their old invoices and get info on old orders. This site will NOT accept orders, but you can make a note of the AA numbers you want, then go back to the new (Exotics3) and order them by AA numbers.

Here is the link to "Exotics1"

Carl Fisher

Awesome, thanks for sharing the link!

I know you had sent me that in an email, but wasn't sure if it was public knowledge...now I know :biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Absolutely it is public info!! We will keep it available so that you can find whatever records you might need, when you do taxes.

Art & Sole

:)Ed and dawn your work on the site is great. I like how you have the pens on mine as a video. I have some uncast ones in the mail, would it be better to take pictures off them before the are put into the resin? Speaking of that, it's much much harder than I thought. You warned me and I'm done. I'm leaving casting to the masters.

PR_Princess

Just a quick note for Ed and Dawn. I'm sure the new website is still a work in progress, but he majority of the Berea AA blanks all show the same image.

Otherwise the site looks great and keep up the good work!

Sorry this took so long Carl!:redface: The images on the AA have been fixed now. They are not great pics (off the old site) ...but at least they are not all the SAME not great pic! lol

Oh, a few new AA's from Berea were added while I was at it. :)

Top Bottom