Downtime will be tonight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We think it will start about 7 PM central time--

attachment.php

We don't know how many trips this guy has to make!! Will let you know when his loads are all reloaded on "NEW" (bigger, stronger, more secure) server!!

Cross your fingers!!
Thanks for your patience,
Dawn and Ed

Attachments

• moving website.jpg
    moving website.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 344
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

the servers "Look" the same to me. Are you sure this is going into a new server?

( Just jerking the chain buddy ) :eek:

Hope that Dawn likes the new server.......her old one complains a lot. :wink:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, the rock carrying just began, so Exotics is closed for a while. Will keep you posted on the progress--I'm of no use to them!!
Ed

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
ExoticBlanks.com is working for many of you (us).

As I understand it, the new location has to be recognized by the many servers that make up the backbone of the internet, so as they all find the site, more ways of getting there will work.

FOR ME, from my home, I cleared the cache of exoticblanks, to remove the historic information. Then, search through google or yahoo and click, sometimes it worked, with a different browser, it did not. So, if you see the familiar billboards, you have found our new location.

As I said, in time (hours, not months) you should get there pretty automatically.

IF you have check out problems, you can use the "will call in info" option. This sidesteps any payment problems you might encounter trying to use paypal or credit cards. AGain, this should resolve itself in short order (hours, we hope).

Good night, see you in the morning!!

PM me or Dawn if you have specific problems, so we can troubleshoot (well, have somebody fix it--NOT us!!)

Thanks for your patience and continued assistance! A special note to thank Dean (Alphageek) who has been an incredible help to us. It was his hard work and technical expertise that made the move possible. "A friend in need.......".THANKS DEAN!!! Now, get some rest!!

Dawn & Ed

Last edited:

brownsfn2

Looks like a certificate problem this morning. Although I am using Chrome and it seems like a lot of things can trigger a certificate working in Chrome. Maybe the DNS server that my ISP uses is not updated yet.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There is a problem with the DNS, it was going well last night, this morning appears to be fubar. We will certainly be working on it (well, the "host" should be working on it!!)

Will let you know when we see progress!!

brownsfn2

I do NOT envy you. Troubleshooting problems like this can be really frustrating.

Hope you get it solved soon for your own sanity. :)

If the Internet gods pleased today then I think luck will be on your side.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks guys!!

Once again the DNS is correctly being directed, so you should be able to get on from nearly anywhere in the world!! There are a few "add-on" features that did not transfer, so if anything looks "unfamiliar" to those who are accustomed to visiting each day, cheer up!! Dawn will be "making it prettier and more functional" as soon as we are somewhat convinced the DNS issues are behind us!!

ver2go

How about the contact form? I've sent 2 contacts via the form and no response. Not very important, but want to make sure that important contacts will get to you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
all the email is screwed up. Best bet is always to send notes to us to
"sales@exoticblanks.com". Both Dawn and I get that, and we check it several times a day.

Top Bottom