Does Schmidt make a "Cross-style" refill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This question has been raised in another thread, here on IAP. Instead of taking that thread "off the track", I will continue this question here, on Exotic's forum.

In the other thread, Mal and JT pointed out advertising by Lanier pens and others that states that they sell a cross style refill, made by Schmidt//

I wrote in the other thread:

I have sent an email and the link to our Schmidt contact. I have asked her for permission to post her answer (whatever it may be) here. Since they are 6 hours ahead of us, I suspect I will get an answer early Monday.

Just as a point of information, I CAN purchase refills from China that SAY "Cross" on them. They are about six cents each--should I buy them and advertise them as "Cross" refills? If I do, I am very likely violating Copyright law in the USA, since it is very unlikely these are really made by Cross. Part of the responsibility ExoticBlanks has is to BELIEVE, in good business sense that what we say SHOULD be true. Not all businesses take this responsibility as their obligation!

We will see what Schmidt has to say.

Top Bottom