Did you PROMISE???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This week I have had a few people tell me they will not keep their promised delivery date, because of kit problems. So, I hope to help you all out by sharing a little tidbit of wisdom.

DON'T MAKE PROMISES THAT RELY ON SOMEONE ELSE TO DO SOMETHING!!

If you are making a pen for a customer, and you don't HAVE the pen kit, PLAN (quote the delivery to the customer) on 15-20 days to get it!!! Then, if you get one with a problem (a very SMALL percentage, but yes, some are not perfect), you have time to get the replacement items needed and still make your deadline.

IF everything goes smoothly, you can deliver a WEEK EARLY---you'll be a HERO!!

Overnight delivery of products STARTS at $25 and that is not really guaranteed overnight. Ever filed a claim with the Post Office?? So, if you use FedEx or UPS, plan on $50 or more. Sure eats up the profit on your pen, doesn't it??

At ExoticBlanks, both Dawn and I have the ability to promise you your merchandise will go out at a given time (later today). THEN, it depends on the carrier--UPS, FedEx, USPS----WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THESE COMPANIES AND WE WILL NOT MAKE PROMISES BASED ON THEIR ABILITY TO PERFORM. NEITHER SHOULD YOU

Your holidays will be much more enjoyable if you tell your customers you will deliver in 15-20 days. Do it in 10 and you are "KING"!!

We will help you as much as we can, far more than any similar size (10000 products+) company will-- but, in the end, you control your reputation, not us! PLAN for delays, then overachieve when all goes well!!

We are two months from Christmas, the internet (Amazon) is expected to break all prior sales records, there are two additional business days between the holidays--EXPECT SLOWER DELIVERY!!! PLAN for it!!

DID YOU KNOW???? UPS JUST BOUGHT 14 NEW FREIGHT CARRYING PLANES!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom