"Cross" pen makers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If you make and sell a lot of "Cross-type" pens, please send me a PM.

Include how many pens you expect to make before the end of the year and what method you use to sell them.

I need a few people to confirm that a refill is "better than average".

Thanks,
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

I don't sell nearly as much as I buy, but I look forward to your results.

If anyone goes to one of those pen gatherers, you could make an interesting booth by playing "Guess the refill: "stock" or "premium" " and see if a large sample of pen people can spot a difference. It would probably "sell" me on the notion that a cross is significantly better or no different than another.

If nothing else, I like studies... I always read more than the abstracts as well though...

TonyL

I like Monteverde better than Cross. I sell more Parker styles, but just bought some monteverde from you.

Carl Fisher

We do a fair number of Streamline / Creekline cross style pens but I'm overstocked on them at the moment as mostly fountains and rollers have been moving the last few shows.

As for refills, I find that Cross or Monteverde are actually noticeably better when writing. I do use Private Reserve but that's mostly to just make sure it's a fresh and full refill since the Daycom refills have a habit of being mostly dried up.

avbill

Ed, Two more shows for the season plus the internet. Cross type refills '0' Parker & rollerball Schmidt refills I except to have 35 - 40 before my last show. in late Nov.

Top Bottom