Craft Coat, WTF, two kinds of CA---all at or below MSRP!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Didn't seem like news, but I guess it is!!

Exotic Blanks :: Tools, Glues & Finishing :: Finishing Supplies

AND, as a bonus, you will find Curtis' Cactus Juice and "stick fast" stabilizing supplies and chambers.

BUT, that's a SMALL PART of the "new stuff"!!

Look here:
Exotic Blanks :: Newest Arrivals!

You will find the above-mentioned products as well as Paua, Abalone, Awabi, a FEW JohnU blanks (most sold a couple days ago). Did you know John is also making some snake skin blanks, these days??

With the time Dawn and I were spending helping on the bash, we have been kind of "low key"--but since our competition mentioned his views and contributions, let's just say we take a back seat to no one on our IAP support. But I have never published our contributions and don't plan to start now.

NEW MAJ'K!!

Ed (Edicehouse) has created a few new Maj'K colors!!!

Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: MAJ'K Color Shifting Blanks!

Also take a look at his new polyresin colors!!!

TONI

A FEW of Toni's blanks are still available!! Notice she has made some for the new PSI kits, as well as some letter openers. In most cases, you can also get the "kits" at Exotics, if you need them.
Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: Toni's PC Artworks

CRABCREEK Inds.

Again, with the timing of the bash, I don't think we have properly welcomed James to Exotics!! We have received his second shipment, replacing many of the sold products, so obviously some of you have found him and are already making superb pens from his blanks.
Find James here!!

Kallenshaan

Amazing how "out of sight, out of mind" can apply!! Some of the older members will remember the days that Ken was active on the IAP!! Well, we are still in touch with Ken and we are pleased to be a "full-line" dealer. Ken is another staunch supporter of IAP. When the Chapter program was initiated, Ken was there to donate a dozen kits to each chapter, to help them draw new members!!

Exotic Blanks :: Kallenshaan Woods Laser Kits

We will soon have his new "Black Lab", as well as the whole gamut of boxes, some bolt-action designs, well, just keep looking at our "newest arrivals" for actual delivery.

PAPER??

Want to demonstrate fountain pens?? Exotics has offered several high end paper and inks for some time. Again, many of you have found the product, we have restocked a couple times. But, for those just entering the fountain pen fray---take a look here for some ideas!
Exotic Blanks :: Fine Papers, Notebooks & Journals

INK??

Exotic Blanks :: Refills, Inks & Nibs! :: Fountain Pen Inks (By Brand) :: J. Herbin Inks
Dawn finds the "finer things in life"--this is one of HER toys, but she is sharing with YOU!! Also, of course we have Private Reserve and several other brands, so you can show your customers you are not just "dabbling" in fountain pens.

MORE?

Although I have often said we have 5000 products, that is no longer true.
Nearing 6000! So, an ad referencing everything would take days to write and hours to read.

Looking for a sale??
Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Sierra Kits (All) :: Sierra Ballpoint - Chrome
Although we hope to extend the best pricing available, all the time, our most recent email is experimenting with a 10% saving on the most popular Berea sierra pens. This will be ending in the next day or two (we said the 20th, but I may extend it one day, because we didn't get this ad up until now).

Have a cocktail and browse!!

Relax, look at pictures, take in a video or two (44 from which to choose). This is ExoticBlanks.com as it exists today!!

We have invested heavily in good photography equipment and a very responsive website. MANY of you have told us the navigation and simplicity are better than "even the big-boys"!! This is always good to hear, but we expect to continue adding products and pages.

Let us know if you have suggestions!!!

Meantime, thanks for reading!!

Dawn and Ed
PR_Princess
Ed4copies
Exotic Blanks

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In a miraculous development, we see one of the other sources for the same product has lowered their prices a couple of bucks, to a penny less than ours!!! Must have been "inspiration".

We try to give low prices without the "inspiration". Thanks to those of you who have ordered, overnight. We hope to continue to earn your trust!!

Ed & Dawn

Top Bottom