Coming soon!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Paint your blanks!!!!!! Penturning is dominated by men and men have an anti-instructional gene imbeded in their brain!!!! So let me start off with that, paint this damn blank!!!!! 99% of my blanks its not really necessary but this one you do it or you suffer shame!!

I do apologize, this photo is from my ipad. this is one of six more new blanks i will be shipping out on monday. If you are lucky enough to snag one before it sells out, it is a jet black rod with pearls of deep sparkling blue and pearly topaz in it. The jellyfish is a milky, pearly cloud of white yellow and green. When spun thin the jellyfish will be semi transparent yet still maintain its cloudy pearl. You should paint behind the jellyfish or just the tube is fine, white or any other light color would be recommended. Jellyfish have very light translucent colors so you want to keep any color very light and subtle to allow the magical depth of the milky resin to do its job, giving you a realistic looking representation of this special creature.

Look close at the details, multitudes of ribbing on the body, the jellyfish angling about 40% around the blank, I am so proud of this blank, its super cool!!!

Please also direct any technical questions about how to use my blanks or how to properly paint tubes to Ed. He is an expert and likely has a video to help you. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 279
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

It's easy to see why you are proud of that blank. Amazing work there. That blank looks fantastic!

Top Bottom