Circuit board blank number 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, we sell two different types of circuit board blank!!

Earlier today, I did the vid of the Berea version, with components that make it look more realistic, but they intimidate some turners who think they may "run into them" while turning.

So, this one is the "Chinese version" that has no components on the board and, therefore looks easier to turn. Looks can be deceiving---the resin used is a little "chippy", so it seemed a good idea to make another vid, so our customers can see the difference before they select one and make an "informed choice".

Again, your comments are welcome---but I probably won't see them tonight!! Dinner sounds good--about time to go home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WmDnSB91Ug&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for watching and comments welcome.

What do you think of making vids on the two "competing" products?? Good idea? Bad idea?? Do I seem to favor one over the other?

Ed

Dan Masshardt

Yes, we sell two different types of circuit board blank!! Earlier today, I did the vid of the Berea version, with components that make it look more realistic, but they intimidate some turners who think they may "run into them" while turning. So, this one is the "Chinese version" that has no components on the board and, therefore looks easier to turn. Looks can be deceiving---the resin used is a little "chippy", so it seemed a good idea to make another vid, so our customers can see the difference before they select one and make an "informed choice". Again, your comments are welcome---but I probably won't see them tonight!! Dinner sounds good--about time to go home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WmDnSB91Ug&feature=youtu.be Thanks for watching and comments welcome. What do you think of making vids on the two "competing" products?? Good idea? Bad idea?? Do I seem to favor one over the other? Ed

Ed, I think it might benefit us and you if you post the link in a thread like this to the product you're talking about.

I am a fan of the competing product reviews - video or otherwise

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Exotic Blanks :: Pen Blanks :: Computer Circuit Board Blanks

This is the "chinese version". Currently, we sell the Berea version as part of the "package" approach, shown here: Exotic Blanks :: Pen Kits :: Pen Kits (By Kit Name) :: Circuit Board Pen Kits

We will be changing this. The sierra vista choices will be expanded and the circuit boards will be offered as an "also purchased" with a package price. The kits are ordered, but my lead time on these is usually 90-120 days, so it will be in place before the fall shows, but not REAL soon!!

THANKS Dan!! GOOD idea!!!
(I am still adjusting to the "vendor forum rules" that do allow me to do these things!!

Ed

Top Bottom