Calling Ed Brown

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Monty did get me yesterday, about 6:30!!

I am THRILLED to say we are packing and shipping a couple dozen packages each day, now!! We start early afternoon and I take the packages to the Post Office at 6 PM. During that time, I am often in the basement "pulling" orders. So, I let the calls go to the answering machine. Some days, I miss 20 calls--if I answer them all, NOTHING else will be done.

I do return most who leave messages (about one in four).

Quick shipment has made us popular and we have grown fantastically. It will remain our number one priority!! I thoroughly enjoy "talking pens", when there is time available--usually after 7 PM (which is also, usually, a good time for my caller).

"After-thought" posted 10:30: On the weekend, we are here from noon to 10 PM, both days. My other business is closed, and we don't do shipping---the post office is "skeleton" crew. So that is a very good time to reach me!!

Last edited:

bobleibo

Ed, you need to hire a shipping clerk to free up some of your time. I think Derek is probably available.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed, you need to hire a shipping clerk to free up some of your time. I think Derek is probably available.

Bob,

Either Dawn and I pack every box. We both have a "vested interest" in getting the right items IN the box. But, "mistakes are made"!

Mistakes are expensive--mail more stuff, get wrong stuff back, pay postage every direction---we need to get big enough to automate "picking" before we can think about delegating shipping. Give us a couple more years and keep helping us grow 50% per year!! Right now, we continue to add products--and to make the website more attractive and easier to navigate.

We never forget the most important person in our company is you--our customer!! Being "at the store" every waking hour would be horrible, if we did not enjoy most aspects. In fact, it is a very pleasant existence!!!
Nothing is perfect, but this IS pretty close!! Thanks to all of you who support ExoticBlanks!!!

stonepecker

When you get Ed on the phone........it is always a learning experience.
I have yet to have any call last less then 30 minutes. And then I spend an equal time remembering what i just discovered.
There is no one more helpfull then this member of the IAP. 5 Stars
lol

workinforwood

Don't forget about me Ed! Any packages you send out heading east, I haul them across the state of Michigan in the middle of the night, neither rain nor sleet nor snow stopping me from getting the mail through!! It's a thankless job being a postman.

Top Bottom