Bolt action--Last chance---sale ends soon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, we were able to accommodate the demand this time (several hundred pens later!!) As advertised, the bolt action sale ends tonight, so we can get ready for Sunday's sale!!

I spent the day putting away thousands of sticks of acrylic, which means assembling shelving units and, generally doing "grunt" work.

Came back to put together tomorrow's mailer and saw the pictures of the blanks that came from CrabCreekInd (James). I am floored!! The term "Worthless Wood" should not be anywhere NEAR these blanks!! These are some of the nicest burl I have ever seen, anywhere!! James included a note that he is paying more and buying Aussie burl---THAT is OBVIOUS, to me!!!

So, this is a "pre-email" warning!! James sent a lot of blanks!! (Hundreds) Dawn is working all day to "put them up". Tomorrow, they will be featured in our weekly mailer (NO, there will not be a "sale" on them, James' prices are a steal!!)

My only reason for posting this is to let those who are smart know you should take a look and pick your favorites TONIGHT!!! SOME are FULL of eyes, AND James has complemented them with gorgeous, pearly resins.

I am not a "fan" of worthless wood, but I would buy many of these, just to make a pen from the fantastic burl.

I'm sure we will sell a LOT this week, but if you want the cream of the crop, NOW would be a good time!!

Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: Crab Creek Industries

Start in the sixth row, about halfway down the page, then there is also a page two. More being added as I type. Personally, I would NOT wait. Happy to give IAP the first "pick of the litter"--not a dog among them!!:biggrin::biggrin:

FWIW
Ed

PS Thank you, James!!! These will be an absolute PLEASURE to sell--you are going to make a LOT of penmakers look good!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom