Black Friday, giveaway!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
A gift from MasterScroller!!!

Yes, Jeff has sent us a group of his fantastic rotacrylic pen blanks, for the express purpose of
"gifting" to our Black Friday shoppers!!!

So, when the clock strikes midnight in the central time zone, the next thirty orders, over $75 (merchandise total, not including shipping) will receive a FREE rotacrylic pen blank (retail value is $22).

The time stamp from ExoticBlanks website will determine what time we received your order (It uses Central Standard time). I would estimate we will "run out" about mid-day Friday, this is NOT to be interpreted as a guarantee, it is a GUESS!

If you are not familiar with Jeff's rotacrylic blanks, you can see a video on "how to turn" them, here

attachment.php

These are a few I saw in the "gift box"

Thanks for your orders!!

Dawn & Ed

Attachments

• sample of rotacrylics sm.jpg
    sample of rotacrylics sm.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Uh, you didn't miss anything. I think there's 30 blanks to give away, so it goes to the first that many people until the freebies are gone, and you don't even have to buy any of my products! So, if you never had the chance, maybe you feel a bit intimidated by this style of blank, you could get an opportunity to try one out!

Last edited:

dudstuen

I put an order in early morning yesterday not knowing about this giveaway, hope I made it. Jeff's rotacrylic blanks are great. Nice giveaway !

Top Bottom