!!BIG updates to Toni's PC Artworks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

I gave a big hint on http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/tonis-black-rose-euro-skunkworks-project-117225/ as to something big coming this way. Now we are super happy to present that project.

We are very happy to announce some new updates that we think will make a big impact for the community and help greatly on many levels. After having discussed the potentials with Toni, Dawn and Ed (among some others) the decision was made to move forward. I located a company that would sell bulk orders of bags and do custom printing. This is just the first order.

attachment.php

attachment.php

So future orders for Toni's tubes to exotics, pens and the like will include a pen bag below.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8766.jpg
    IMG_8766.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 714
  • IMG_8765.jpg
    IMG_8765.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 721
  • small-toni-logo.jpg
    small-toni-logo.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_8762.jpg
    IMG_8762.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 712
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

These are dragonscale!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is a hint at some upcoming projects, this is a damaged set of tubes for experimentation a.k.a. destructive testing :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8783.jpg
    IMG_8783.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_8786.jpg
    IMG_8786.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_8793.jpg
    IMG_8793.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_8782.jpg
    IMG_8782.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 599

edstreet

Not sure why I did not think of it before but here is the differences in pen bags. The end of the material is cut on both sections, you can see the difference there as well.

attachment.php

The black on the left is the bags for Toni. The right side is a pen bag that I have had for some time now. Interesting to note the red bag does feel soft one direction (top to bottom) but the other direction (left to right) you feel how scratchy the bag really is. The black velour bag feels the same in both directions and is not scratchy at all. It does seem to have a higher thread count and a tight weave vs the knit of the red bag.

Perhaps some finish test is in order. Use these two bags and do some scratch testing on the lathe to show which one scratches deeper and faster.

Attachments

• IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 300
Top Bottom