Behind and struggling

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

About 3 weeks ago i lost the roof on my house in a huge thunderstorm with major sustained winds. It rained inside my house all night, didnt have power for several days, tons of trees fell, its an epic mess. It has really put me behind, i barely have had time in the shop. But...i am still managing and will hapve a bit more new stuff ready to go out later this week. I have added a few christmas designs to the inventory, hope someone will like those :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

About 3 weeks ago i lost the roof on my house in a huge thunderstorm with major sustained winds. It rained inside my house all night, didnt have power for several days, tons of trees fell, its an epic mess. It has really put me behind, i barely have had time in the shop. But...i am still managing and will hapve a bit more new stuff ready to go out later this week. I have added a few christmas designs to the inventory, hope someone will like those :)

Heck mate, that ain't nice at all...!:frown:

Nature can be very punishing and ruthless, it doesn't discriminate no one and if you are in the way, it can cost you dearly...!

You didn't mention any loss of life or injuries so, I assume that you guys are OK.

I don't think that anyone would dare to criticise you being behind, from what you are saying and from what you must have endured, I reckon, you are recovering pretty fast, already so, keep up with it, you will normalize in no time...!

Best of luck.

Cheers
George

workinforwood

Yep, everyone is fine. Its just a real neusance, constantly dealing with contractors, water damage people, cleaning up trees in the yard...all stuff that side tracks you and isnt fun. I prefer to be in the shop. I dont even have a kitchen, its like camping at home, so i get pretty irritated trying to eat a steak with paper plates and plastic utensils. Likely be 3 months like this. Not a lick of damage to my shop, thats the main thing ;)

Sorry you are having to go through this. Just glad you are safe. Although a pain in the rear, this too will pass. Saying a prayer for you my friend.

Jeff, sorry to hear of the struggles you are having. We had the same issues over here on the east side of the state. Luckily we have been spared damages. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Top Bottom