Bashcash!!! New for IAP tenth anniversary!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
All IAP members who place an order during week one of the bash will be entered to win a weekly $100 gift certificate from Exotics----the newly created "BASHCASH" gift certificate!!

So, enter "BASHCASH" in the coupon code on your order and you will get one chance for every $25 you spend on merchandise---shipping cost is excluded!!

We thoroughly expect to continue this throughout the bash, but it may be refined some as we come up with new ideas:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those who have ordered since midnight will automatically be entered.

Everyone else, remember to type BASHCASH in the coupon code---GOOD LUCK!!

Dawn and Ed

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Actually Dean, apart from "no freebee yippee", this is the first promotion Exotics has ever run during the bash. Finally dreamed up a way that we could participate!!!

longbeard

Yea, you guys really shouldn't make another order if its going to get you into trouble.:wink: I would hate to see that :biggrin: (insert Dr. Evil laugh)

Harry (hmmm, what do i want) M

Brian G

Thanks, Ed and Dawn!

I placed an order today. Should the BASHCASH code have appeared on the receipt? I didn't see it, and I know I entered the code.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is not "intuitively obvious" where this code should be entered!!! So, I have created the accompanying screen shot of the checkout, to show the right location.

Attachments

• Discount coupon location.jpg
    Discount coupon location.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 216

longbeard

It is not "intuitively obvious" where this code should be entered!!! So, I have created the accompanying screen shot of the checkout, to show the right location.

Thank you Ed and Dawn for everything

So what did ya order Ed?:biggrin:

Harry (don't use firefox) M

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well Harry, I am sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating the delivery of my new Zodiac pen kits!!! I hear they are really NEAT---especially if you are taking pictures of them in 10x their actual size!!!

longbeard

Well Harry, I am sitting on the edge of my seat, anticipating the delivery of my new Zodiac pen kits!!! I hear they are really NEAT---especially if you are taking pictures of them in 10x their actual size!!!

Now you know how we feel waiting on our order waiting to see what Dawn put in the box. :biggrin:

Harry

Brian G

Hi Ed. Thanks for the response. I did find where to enter it, and did, but I don't know if it stuck because it doesn't show on the order receipt. It probably did, but I confess to a little paranoia about stuff like that.

Last edited:

Edward Cypher

Ordered my stuff today from you Ed (by the way great name). I too can't wait for the zodiac styluses to get here. I have a cool blank in mind but have to wait to cast it as it is 6 degrees here in CO. Might be awhile as I cast and turn in an unheated garage. Thanks again for supporting the BASH I too did not see the code BASHCASH appear but all is good. Thanks again.

PR_Princess

I just tried the code, and it seemed to work? One thing that is a bit weird from other systems is that you have to hit the little arrow next to the coupon box to get it to show. But no worries Ed ...you are definitely in!!!

If anyone else is having a problem, please LMK!! Maybe we need to try a different approach.

Argo13

Ed and Dawn,

I tried to check out yesterday and today only to receive order failed notification. Once I took off the bashcash coupon it let me check out. I put a note for you on the order. I was using paypal so maybe it didn't like that method of payment.

Thanks for what you do for IAP.

Jason

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dawn has done some experimenting and we think the code is working ok, but ANYONE who has any difficulty with it, just put the "bashcash" in the comments. We have come to realize we will have to do this manually so I will see this when we prepare for the weekly drawing!!

Supposed to be FUN, not another challenge!!

Good Luck!
Ed

Ed and Dawn I am trying to place and order using PayPal and the BASHCASH and I am getting an error. So I tried to remove the BASHCASH and it still didn't work. IT is saying that the method of payment is declined but it is not sending me to the page to log into PayPal.

Thanks, Mike

Top Bottom