BASHCASH first week winner!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Congratulations, Freddie Pike!!!!

You will receive a $100 gift certificate to ExoticBlanks, as a result of your "winning invoice".

The mode of operation was a little time consuming, but simple!! I printed all the invoices for this week and went through each one to see if the BASHCASH coupon code OR if BASHCASH was in the comments!! IF either one was true, you were entered into the drawing (once for each $25 you spent).

Next week we will "start over". So, put BASHCASH in your comments and you will be entered. IF you are using credit cards for your order, the BASHCASH code seems to work in the coupon code. IF you are using PAyPal, it rejects the order. So, DON"T fight with it, just put the BASHCASH in the comments, and we will be sure to count your entry!!

Thanks to all who played (about 150 entries)!!

Next week is a new day!!:cool::cool::cool:

Dawn & Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Ed,

What was the cut off for orders placed today?

The orders placed by midnight last (Saturday) night were in the first week,
which is the one we just named.

12:00:01 AM started week 2. These are all based on central standard time, since that's what Exotics' website uses.

Did that answer your question??

Ed

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Good Luck!!

I expected the first week would be good, since it is new---I speculate that your odds of winning will be better this week (fewer entries). I would LOVE to be WRONG!!

Top Bottom