Any problems getting on Exotics??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As we grow, we receive more and more email, so ONE saying the site is acting strange could be unfounded.

OR, we COULD have a problem!!!

The writer says as he tries to get around Exotics, it sends him "to the google homepage"

Is anyone having difficulties? If so, please reply here. IF you try the site and it works fine, please note that here, too.

Sorry to be a pest----I suspect this is not a problem, the orders have been coming in, so if the email author has a problem, it is quite likely with one browser--any help is appreciated!!! Thanks for reading!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Just went to Exoticsblanks.com and went there fine, traveled around inside a bit and everything seemed fine.

JD Combs Sr

Ed I know this thread has a little age on it but just to keep you up to date, I haven't had any problems with your site before, during, or after the thread started.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Seems the "contact us" email is finicky.

Use "sales@exoticblanks.com". Both Dawn and I read that, whenever we can. Today, from 10 am to 6 pm, I spent about 10 minutes not packing orders (weekend causes a backup--Monday is deep in orders--they all got out, except the ones that noted "hold" or add to another or other such notation. By the time I left around 9:30, I think all the emails were answered, except ones that will require significant research.

That is, pretty much, the story of every Monday. THANKS to all of you for creating such an enviable "problem"!!

Top Bottom