50-50 split--add your vote!!When you search for refills, what makes it easiest?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

What is the best way to categorize refills?

• First by color, then by "nib size" (fine, medium, etc)

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • First by nib size (fine, med), THEN by color (black, blue)

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Put all the options in one drop down (this could become dozens of choices)

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We are going to be adding a new (to us) line of refills. There are a "bunch" of them (up to eight color choices and very fine through very broad-another 6 or so possibilities) and we want to make them easy for you to find. So, we are now deciding how to categorize and subcategorize for easiest shopping.

Please answer the survey as quickly as you can---Dawn will be getting these pages made, TONIGHT!!

Thanks for your input!
Ed & Dawn

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Ed
Nine times out of ten black is the go-to color. Point size most are med, followed by fine then broad. Six point size is great Once and a while an oddball color.

TonyL

By point type
Then by width
Then by color

I hope I an answering correctly.

I would also love a bundle or package that includes one type of writing tip, let' say ball point, but has 2 fine blue, 2 medium blue, 2 fine black, 2 medium black, 2 red? I was just trying to come up with a 10 pack of assorted refills.

PR_Princess

Sorry guys. this was more involved and took a me longer than expected :redface:. But apart from a few odds and ends, the refill reorganization is mostly complete.

You can see the new version here -
Exotic Blanks :: Refills, Inks & Nibs! :: Ballpoint, Rollerball & Pencil Refills

I know that some pictures need some updating yet, but after several days of looking at nothing but refills I was getting a bit cross-eyed! :bulgy-eyes: :bulgy-eyes::bulgy-eyes: Did you know there are over a hundred different types of refills??.. I do. LOL

Last edited:

PR_Princess

By point type
Then by width
Then by color

I hope I an answering correctly.

I would also love a bundle or package that includes one type of writing tip, let' say ball point, but has 2 fine blue, 2 medium blue, 2 fine black, 2 medium black, 2 red? I was just trying to come up with a 10 pack of assorted refills.

Tony, I did make sampler packs for the colored refills (no browns), and may do a point one also (is a good idea!).

But for a day or two...lol I just have to look at something different!:hypnotized: Meanwhile, you can make your own sampler as you can order most of those refills on a per each basis. Heck you can even try ones from different manufacturers to see which ones you or your customers like the best!:)

Top Bottom