2014 first email is SENT!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, I spent 3 wasted hours yesterday, learning that the email software does NOT play well with FireFox---read all the info I could find--no mention of this. Finally, in desperation (none of the content was "staying" after it was entered) I tried IE---Worked right away!!

This first one is a test on many levels. SOME of the content was imported as jpg images, including some text. Other information was done in the templates they provide. So, if you have any feedback (good or bad), or if any of the content does NOT show up (I expect you will notice the hole), please comment here or send me a PM.

Thanks for reading and, if you don't receive our email---you are not listed on the new site.

There will be "coupon specials" in these emails (so I can measure their effectiveness), so if you are not receiving them, you will miss opportunities to save a few bucks!

First special is on the Berea Sierra in Chrome!!

I ask those of you who receive the email, please do NOT publish the coupon code. The only way I can measure the effectiveness is to have the coupon code used ONLY by those who received and read the email.

THANKS to all!! The next email will come soon---while I still remember how to make it work!!!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

do we need to sign up again? I didn't get it.

I've made quite a few purchases on the new site and I'm pretty sure I opted in again.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hi Carl!

Just checked and yes, you have been a frequent purchaser----THANK YOU!!

But, there is a little box above the "accept conditions" when you check out. THAT box requests the newsletter.

Dawn showed me how to get you on the list from our side, so you now will receive the future newsletters. Because we are getting a number of emails with this same theme, we will run the same "special" next week (along with another one) so no one misses anything important!!

OFF to a FLYING start to begin the year!!! Over 5000 products for you to peruse and purchase----including some new blanks Dawn just put up, from Brooks!!!

Exotic Blanks :: Guest Artist's Blanks :: Brook's Blanks
Take a gander!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The coupon code does NOT change the pricing until you check out!!!

THEN, there is a one line entry, reflecting the total discount you received by using the code.

Not the way I would have written the software, but they didn't ask me first!!!

yaroslaw

Ed, I work with MailChimp to send emails, and I use Chrome and Firefox without problems always. It's strange you've got problems.

Top Bottom