The WPP Group Buy -Closed (Pics are here!! 6/28)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

follow3

LOL, sorry... didn't mean to scare you, just wanted to give you an idea of what real quantity looks like. You will see firsthand soon enough...LOL

Paypal sent.
Thanks,
Steve

Originally posted by Russianwolf

All emails out again.

We are at 1050 kits now

53 participants, with 5 payments pending.

Steve, you just scared my wife with those pics. :D

Russianwolf

All payments are in except: (let me know if you haven't received my email, a couple didn't make it through I know)

<s>Relyeace</s>
<s>Wicook</s>
Heineda

And

Justinside (waiting for your check)

1 hour and I'm shutting this down.

bfrikken

Wow, i'm excited. thanks again Mike. I just want to confirm that you received my 2nd payment for the fish and poker penkits and bushings. Thanks!

bill

Russianwolf

Originally posted by bfrikken

Wow, i'm excited. thanks again Mike. I just want to confirm that you received my 2nd payment for the fish and poker penkits and bushings. Thanks!

bill
You're all square Bill. Yeah, now I just have to coordinate with Jimmy a bit then wait, then the real fun will start.[:0]

Russianwolf

Waiting for the mail to get to Jimmy right now. USPS.com says it should be there, but Jimmy hasn't received it as of yesterday. [B)]

He says he will ship three days after deposit (cleared or not) and is sending them via Priority Mail. As soon asI get them it'll take me a couple days to get them resorted/packed and out the door.

I was hoping for midmonth to me, but it's looking a little longer than that now. Will let you guys know as soon as I hear back from Jimmy.

Russianwolf

Came in 5 Large flat rate boxes and one flat rate envelope. Must say that Jimmy did an outstanding job of packing, no wasted space, and everything was clearly labeled.

The Whole batch. the large stack behinf the gecko blanks is are Gold Cigars. The smaller stack with the other blanks resting on them are the Platinum Cigars. In front of the blanks are the Traditionals and Bushings and Tubes.
20086241543_Kits%201.jpg

The middle Mostly Tapas here, The small stack in front is Gold, the back is Chrome.
20086241622_kits%203.jpg

Petroglyphs. Fish on the left (Are those some dragonhides back there??? :D ), Poker on the back right, Warriors in the middle right, and Turtles across the front.
20086241637_kits%204.jpg

The batch from the other angle.
20086241651_kits%205.jpg

I will be starting to get these all packed tonight, but nothing will be sealed until I have them all accounted for.

GoodTurns

Originally posted by Russianwolf

6/23 My wife just called and 5 boxes arrived at the house today. I will start working on getting things sorted and packed once I get home tonight and hopefully get them all out the door this week (I don't get home until 8PM during the week and have to be in bed by midnight)

Here's a glipse.... So remind me, when are you guys stopping buy to pick up your stuff? [:p]

20086241352_Kits%201.jpg

that looks like my order...where's everyone else's?

tbroye

Mike
Me first Me first. or Left Coast first. Been around my Grandaughter to musch. Glad they are here what a pile. Take your time now hurry. LOML has a number of projects for me before they get here. Get you sleep also just saw the pictures, look like a few Petro Pokers are missing. Have fun.

Russianwolf

560 kits have been presorted into 26 boxes. About half way through this step. Now to bed with me...............

And Tom, I'm going alphabetically by user name (since that's the order I have my spreadsheet in right now. [:p]

tbroye

Mike

No problemm, was just giving you a bad time. I think what you are doing is great and have no problem waiting. I am amazed you got as much done as you did last night. It is so smokey here right now I couldn't go out in the shop to turn pens anyway. Had to come in as the smoke was really starting to bother me and they say it won't improve until the wind picks up or the fires are put out. There were 500 fires started by lightning strikes over the weekend and it is all setteling in the valley Sacramento is located in. t'he took and elderly neighbor in to ER this morning with breathing problems.

Russianwolf

Sorry, I didn't get to do anything last night. I didn't get home until nearly midnight and my mind was already begging for sleep.

On the bright side, My wife and I attended a dinner where we were able to briefly meet Gloria Arroyo (President of the Philippines) as weel as several of their members of congress (their congress, not ours), their Ambassador to the US and Our Secretary of Labor (Mrs. Chow). It was a fun evening and for my wife a great one as she is from Manilla.

Russianwolf

All presorting is done and Jimmy is good. The only possible error we may have is 1 extra Gold Tapa.

I do have bad news for those that ordered extra Tubes. Jimmy does not have 5 packs of tubes. He has 10 packs of tubes, so you will be receiving twice as many as you thought you ordered. :D

I will start double checking/sealing/printing labels tomorrow. I should have everything out on Saturday.

Russianwolf

Okay, everything is labeled with one exception for Mitchm who is on hold until he gets back to SA. They are all loaded in my car, and will be taken to the post office in the morning.

I was able to squeeze some orders into the next smaller package, so I may have overcharge some for postage. Just let me know if you want refunds. I did eat a good portion of the shipping to me (I collected less than $60 ($5700 * 1%)and Jimmy charged us $100). I'm wasn't looking to make money on this, but I guess my figuring was off further than I thought.

tbroye

Mike

If mine went in a smaller box, keep the difference. Thanks for all your hard work. Enjoy the rest of you weekend. Go play with you dogs. I would take my dog but it is too smokey here. We are thinking of going over to Gardnerville Nevada tomorrow and see if we can get out of the smoke. LOML is having a hard time (COPD) and we have friends over there. CA/BLO fumes are nothing compared to this.
Looking forward to turning new pen on Tuesday evening.

EDIT
6/28/2008 7am PDT I assume its morning, can't tell with the smoke

Got up this morning and checked my Email. Package is on the way. Maybe Monday yahoo. Thank mike good job

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Mike , I can only imagine how much is involved in processing a group buy . I can't have you eating shipping costs over a miscalculation . I'm sending a paypal to help . Thanks for doing this ! [8D]

Russianwolf

Thanks guys.

AS of 1PM today, all packages are in the mail (except for Mithm and Heineda).

It was funny at the post office. I walked in with three packs for Canada. While the guy was doing his thing on those, I said " I'd like to ask a favor. I have 50 more state side packs in the car. Can I borrow a cart?" People thought I was the funniest looking mailmal and that my Saturn Vue was a funny looking mail jeep. When I got back into the post office with the cart piled over a foot higher than the top, they had the door to the back open and ready for the cart.

PS, I wish I had looked at the address for Don Wood before printing the label. He only lives about 30 miles from me and he had the largest order (100 cigars).

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Mike , I received my order today , complete . Thanks for your efforts , and quick service ! Count me in the next time too ! [8D]

GoodTurns

Mike,
ManyThanks! Picked up a big ol' box at the PO this morning (would have had it yesterday if the mailman realized that getting out of the truck and knocking on the door would have revealed that people actually live at my house[}:)]). Please let me know if I am short on postage, happy to make it right!
Jon

markgum

Mike;
Got my pacakge today. Everything is perfect. now to get to turn'n.
Thanks for the effort in putting this together. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom