The WPP Group Buy -Closed (Pics are here!! 6/28)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianwolf

6/28 All packs are in transit now. It was a lot of work (I figure I put at least 10 hours into the sorting/packing/shipping. But I think it was worth it. Please let me know if there are any problems, and I'll do my best to rectify. I will be doing this again in the future, but may limit it a bit more. (my wife wants to know when, she liked having that much money in our paypal account [:I])

6/27 All double checking/sealing/labeling is done and they are in my car. They go to the post office in the morning.

6/25 all presorting is done and it appears everything is here. Doublechecking/sealing/labels will start tomorrow. All should be out by Saturday.

6/23 My wife just called and 5 boxes arrived at the house today. I will start working on getting things sorted and packed once I get home tonight and hopefully get them all out the door this week (I don't get home until 8PM during the week and have to be in bed by midnight)

Here's a glipse.... So remind me, when are you guys stopping buy to pick up your stuff? [:p]

20086241352_Kits%201.jpg

6/20 I've confirmed that everything has been shipped by Jimmy to me. Dang, banks seem to take their sweet time don't they. As previously said, I should get them early next week, then the fun part for me begins. Thanks for everyone's continued patience.

6/12 revised: Jimmy has the money and will be posting them in 3 business days. If USPS holds true to form (for me) I should get the boxes early in the week of Monday the 23rd.

6/5 Jimmy asked to send all by check instead of wiring. All in the mail via Priority Post.

6/3 Paypal final go the money transfered to my account. I am actually wiring most of the funds on the 4th and eating the fee just to get it to him quickly, the remainder is already in the mail in the form of a check from another account (people who paid me by check).

6/1 Sent Jimmy the order numbers so he could work up the total. I underestimate the shipping to me a bit, but I don't mind eating it. Jimmy asked that payment be check to avoid a large fee on his end.

Okay, now that the buy in period is closed I can give updates on the final numbers.

We are ordering

43 10k/bt Tapa Pacificas
244 Chr/bt Tapa Pacificas
107 Chr/bt Warrior Petroglyphs
119 Chr/bt Turtle Petroglyphs
142 Chr/bt Christian Fish Petroglyphs
69 Chr/bt Poker Petroglyphs
258 Ti/BChr Cigars
50 Pl/BChr Cigars
5 Chr Traditional Rollerballs
5 BChr Traditional Rollerballs

Kit total 1042

also on the order will be

25 Pacifica Bushings
11 Pacifica tubes (5 packs)
3 Cigar Bushings
1 Traditional Rollerball Bushing
14 5" blanks
6 6" blanks

For a total of 1102 items

Cost of the whole order by my calculations is $5738.20 with a non-discounted value of $8014.00

BUY ENDS AT 12 MIDNIGHT ON THE 31st. ORDER TO BE PLACED ON THE 1st.

Orgtech

I'll take
5 Two-tone Tapa Pacifica chrome and Black Titanium
5 Two tone Petroglyph chrome and Black Titanium fish or alternate turtle
5 Two tone cigar platinum

Thanks

GoodTurns

5x Two-Tone Tapa Pacifica
5x Two Tone Tapa Pacifica Gold-

3x Two-Tone Petroglyph Turtle-
3x Two-Tone Petroglyph Warrior-
2x Two-Tone Petroglyph Poker---Alt TURTLE
2x Two-Tone Petroglyph Fish----Alt WARRIOR

5x Two-Tone Cigar Platinum-----
5x Two-Tone Cigar Titanium-----

Should do it for me. PM total when discounts are complete.
Thanks
Jon

Russianwolf

I have purchased the Chrome Cigars from him before and they worked fine with both PSI's and John's Bushings. Can't imagine the two-tone would be any different.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mike,

You tweaked my interest, so I went to the site.

The description shows Titanium Gold 2 tone Cigar, the HEADLINE says 24kt gold????? (24kt gold cigar pen kit, big Samoan)

Also, if I were to order 100 of these, you are saying the cost would be $4.60 ea Is that correct???

I don't really need kits, but I am tempted, if this is accurate and they ARE titanium, which I think is what he is trying to say!!

Thanks

Russianwolf

Well Ed, I guess I better shoot Jimmy an email to make sure what's what on that one.

As far as the price. Yep.

an excerpt from his email to me this morning.
the additional overall % discount would kick in after the quantity discounts so after the $500 point there is a 20% additional discount for non-sale items
Jimmy

NMDoug

Mike:

I would like to order the following:

5x Two-Tone Tapa Pacifica

6x Two-Tone Petroglyph Turtle-
6x Two-Tone Petroglyph Warrior-
3x Two-Tone Petroglyph Poker---Alt TURTLE
3x Two-Tone Petroglyph Fish----Alt WARRIOR

Thanks
Doug

TowMater

Changed my order, came into some money this morning that will allow me to participate at my originally intended amount, thanks.

10x Two-Tone Petroglyph Turtle-
10x Two-Tone Petroglyph Warrior-

Todd

Russianwolf

Originally posted by badvlad1

Where can I find a pic of the fish and poker Pacifica pens? The site only shows the warrior and tirtle.
To the best of my knowledge there are no pics of these yet. Jimmy mentioned them to me in an email saying that they would be coming in this week. Thus the reason for the required alternates.

markgum

Mike;
here is my wants...

2 - Two-Tone Tapa Pacifica
5 - Two-Tone Petroglyph Warrior
2 - Two-Tone Cigar Platinum
2 - Two-Tone Cigar Titanium
I also would like the bushings
2 sets of 0368 Tapa Pacifica Bushing
2 sets of 0380 Steel Bushing Big Samoan
I don't know if the Pacifica Petroglyph uses the Tapa bushings or something different. If you could check (cut down on the e-mail to the supplier) and if necessarry add 2 sets to my order I would appreciate it.
any questions please let me know.
thanks.

Russianwolf

Russianwolf

Originally posted by markgum

Mike;
here is my wants...

I don't know if the Pacifica Petroglyph uses the Tapa bushings or something different. If you could check (cut down on the e-mail to the supplier) and if necessarry add 2 sets to my order I would appreciate it.
thanks.
Hey Mark. The Tapa and Petro use the same bushings, which are the same as the Sierra bushings also.

Russianwolf

I heard back from Jimmy on the Gold Cigars.

They are Ti Gold...great looking kit but need just a couple passes with a dremel to open slightly the inside of the centerband to clear the mechanism. Centerband is a wee too tight otherwise. Platinum is getting low, less than 100 of those left.
The
Thanks again,
Jimmy

I will confirm with everyone that has ordered them that you are willing to make the slight mode to the centerband.

markgum

Originally posted by Russianwolf

Originally posted by markgum

Mike;
here is my wants...

thanks.
Hey Mark. The Tapa and Petro use the same bushings, which are the same as the Sierra bushings also.

Thanks Mike. Good to know.

wudwrkr

I've purchased many of Jimmy's Ti Gold and Platinum Cigars. They are very nice kits, but Mike is right, you will have to ream out the centerband on some of the kits. The plating is too thick in some cases and makes for too tight a fit. I was pretty irritated when I first encountered it, but it was really no big deal to fix these and it didn't really take much effort.
IMHO,the black chrome in place of the enamel really sets this kit apart from other Cigar pens.

2008521133049_BlueHawaiiPlatinumCigar.jpg

jdoug5170

OK Mike...

I need 8ea. of the Pacifica kits. I will also need a 2 sets of bushings and a drill bit please. Let me know a total when you are ready for some money please.

Thank you
Doug

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'll take 50 of the cigar, TN, if he has that many.

Whatever it takes to get to 100 unit price, let me know and I will make up the difference in a different plating.

Thanks!

Chasper

This looks like a good deal that I'd like to get in on. Please include me in for:

5 of 2tone Petroglyph Poker (alt fish)
5 of 2tone Petroglyph Fish (alt poker)
10 of 2tone Cigar Titanium
10 of 2tone Cigar Plantium

Thanks for pulling this together.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WAIT A MINUTE THERE< GERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you sold a hundred pens last weekend, where is your 100 pen order!!!!![:eek:)]

Wimp!;);););););)

mitchm

Mike, I'm in for:

10 Two-Tone Tapa Pacifica
10 Two-Tone Petroglyph Turtle
10 Two-Tone Cigar Platinum
10 Two-Tone Cigar Titanium
2 Sets Pacifica/Petro bushings

When you send PayPal invoice, please remember USPS Priority to NYC.
Thanks

DonWood

Could you please include me for 100 of the Gold Titanium Pens. I believe that there was another post confirming that these are in fact the titanium pens. Also, the discounted price is $4.60 correct?

Thanks so much - Could you please email me an invoice and I will pay through paypal.

Regards,
Don Wood
pensbydon@hotmail.com

Russianwolf

Hey Don, I am sending Jimmy an email to confirm both that he has plenty of kits (I know he has less than 100 Platinum), and the pricing one more time.

In a previous email that I posted from him, he;s pretty clear that the 20% discount is on top of the volume discount, but I want to be extra sure before I start taking money.

All orders are up to date as of about 2 minutes from now.

tbroye

Mike

I would like.

Tapa Pacifica

5 Chrome and black Ti.
5 Gold and black Ti

Pacifica Petrograph

5 Warrior (KOA) 2 tone.

1 set of bushings.

Thanks

Tom from BT3