WPP Acrylic Group Buy (Closed)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Guys, please don't get overly concerned yet. My experience with mail to/from Hawaii is that 5-8 business days is the norm. It took 7 business days for the check to get to Jimmy for the Kit buy if i recall correctly. I paniced the first couple times that it happened, but things always seem to show up a day or so later than I thought it should.

Then there was the time I mailed a birthday gift from California to my girlfriend in Maryland in July (Her b-day was in August). It arrived the same day I did. December 22. For my Christmas visit.

JustInside

Update!!!!

Just got an email from Jimmy, one of the checks has arrived, at last!

He is working on putting the order together and hopes to ship out on Saturday.

Here is a copy of his email.

"Hi Paul,
Received the check sent on the 7th...I'll get hot cutting things up tomorrow and will keep you posted on the shipment which should go out Saturday.
Thanks again and good turning,

That's great news Paul. Thanks for the update. I'm sure running such difficult group buy has been a bit harrowing for you. Thanks for taking the point on this one for us. I'm sure we'll all think it's well worth the wait when we have all the spoils in hand.

JustInside

Update

The blanks have arrived, I will sort them out on Sunday, and get them in the mail Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I have a picture but we can't upload at this time.

Kind Regards

Paul

bruce119

I hope everyone finds there way back. I'm sure they will eventually. Heck I thought the site was down for 24hrs :eek: till I figured it out.

Bruce :D

JustInside

Last update!

All packages went out in the mail today, everyone except the International shipments should have received emails from Paypal with tracking info.

George, I am still waiting for an address to ship yours to.

Thanks for everyone taking part in this group buy, sorry for any delay, I have learned a lot doing this first group buy! some good and some bad.

Paul

bruce119

Got my blanks today. THANKS

Got my blanks today. THANKS

Although the P.O. tried to destroy the envelope. The loose ones act as little ram rods as the P.O. abuses it. They all made it just fine.

Just a suggestion when shipping I use the large video box 1096L then put that into a flat rate envelope. All 30 fit in the large video box with room to spare.

Thanks for doing this good job :D
Bruce

txbatons

Paul...got mine a moment ago. The loose ones tore up the envelope pretty good, so I wasn't expecting to have an extra one in there! If that was intentional, thanks, if not and someone is missing a blank, let me know and I'll forward it on.

Thanks for handling the group buy. I realize it's a lot of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom