UPDATE! Sierra Group purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

Ron/Travis: I got my package today so you guys will probably get yours tomorrow. Lou said he was going to mail stuff Friday; but my package was stamped Monday so maybe some of the packages went out late??

Lou: Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure it was a time consuming job. I do have a question about the pens; but the answer may be of interest to folks who are not a part of this bulk buy so will start another thread that more folks might see,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Randy, Congrats!!
Now as long as that drill bit gets here in one piece I'm a happy camper![:D]

Ron Mc

Mark,
You got yours today? OK that's it. From now on I want all of my orders shipped via Sea Horse!
[:D]

wayneis

Folks--I see that several of you did not get the correct platings in the recent bulk buy and for that I apologize. As some of you know, I suffer from debilitating migraines from time to time and that was the case as I packed the kits up last Friday and Saturday. I probably should have stopped and waited to do the mailing, but did not want to do so since you had already been waiting for 5-6 weeks. Hindsight is almost always 20-20.

For those of you who need exchanges, please email me--DCBluesman (at) hotmail (dot) com and let me know 1) which platings you have that are wrong and 2) what platings are missing from your order. I will have the correct kits sent to you immediately. I would ask that you simply mail the "wrong" kits back to me--I will provide the postage via a PayPal refund.

If any of you have not received your delivery confirmation emails or have not received your kits by Saturday, please also email me so I can trace the packages.

Again, please accept my apologies. I will do my best to correct the situation within a week.

Lou

Ron Mc

Lou,
This may be able to be worked out amongst ourselves instead of you having to be in the middle of it. Why not just have anyone that got the wrong plating's post what they got and we can figure out by the posts who got who's kits.
Really at this point I'm not sure that anyone will be heartbroken just using what they got.
I hope that your migraines subside for you during the Holidays! Thanks for taking care of the bulk buy for us.

Ligget

Lou

No problem at this end whatsoever!![;)][:)]

I sympathise with your condition as I know from a neighbour who also suffers from the same!

I am coming round to the idea that the kits I actually received is a better option than what I ordered. lol

I asked for 10 chrome![:p]

I got 4 chrome, 5 gold and 1 satin nickel.[:0]

Lou, I for one am now delighted that I have a choice of plating options to work with.[:p][:p][:D]

I also received the drill bit and bushing as per order.

Thanks for the bulk buy and speedy delivery, I am well pleased.[^][;)]

Scott

Hey Lou!

I got my package yesterday! I haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's fine. Sometimes from your end it's hard to figure out why you go to the work of doing one of these group buys. I, for one, want to tell you how much I appreciate what you did for us all! I am going to love these kits! Thank you very much!

That must have been a heck of a migraine! Your post above appeared under the name of "Wayneis"! I've heard that headaches can alter your mood, but I'd never known that they can change your identity! [:D]

Scott.

Ron Mc

Lou,
My package showed up today! It was exactly what I ordered and I appreciate all you hard work. And Yes, The drill bit showed up in one piece.[:D]
Thank-You,

Randy_

Mark: You have my satin nickel and I have somebody's pearl silver. Not a big deal.....I'm not going to worry about it....more trouble than it is worth to get it sorted out. And that seahorse is probably worn out by now, anyway.....long swim. [:D]

I wanted to get a sample of all of the "satin" kits; but the pearl silver is very pretty and one more in the inventory will be just fine with me.

Ron Mc

Randy,
I haven't tried the bushings yet that came with the buy. I need to make some Sierras this morning so I'll go ahead and use one of the sets to check it compared to the set I have from WoodCrafts.

Ron Mc

Chuck,
I'm thinking that the bushings from woodcrafts are the new ones. I tried out the bulk buy ones today and they work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom