UPDATE! Sierra Group purchase

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Lou,
I noticed that on the fist page, you only have me down for 5 of the chrome; would you update that to also include 5 of the satin silvers?

Thanks!

- Jim

Ron Mc

Lou,
Payment sent. Thanks for all your hard work on this one. It's tough when the kits aren't even in stock.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
This group purchase is now closed. To all who sent their thanks, you are welcome. As you can see on the original message, almost everyone has already paid. With just a little luck, the order will be placed tomorrow. I will follow up here with the estimated delivery date. FYI, for the two Sierra group buys, we have ordered over 500 kits. I think Berea (and AS) have a hit on their hands.

Ron Mc

$17.50? My gauge doesn't get picked up for $17.50! LOL
Randy, Since you and I are in the same market I believe we can sell these for a lot more than that.[:D]

Lou,
I see I am not marked PAID. I sent you my paypal account name via email to your email address. Did that not work?

If you have sent a message to my home email, I'll check it tonight.
Mac

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Mac In Oak Ridge
<br />Lou,
I see I am not marked PAID. I sent you my paypal account name via email to your email address. Did that not work?

If you have sent a message to my home email, I'll check it tonight.
Mac
Message sent to your MS account.

Ron Mc

Thanks for the update and everything that you have and will do to make this bulk buy a success!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Per the UPS manifest, the Sierra group purchase will arrive here in
Virginia on 11/21 (Monday). I will get the boxes mailed out within a day (hopefully!).

Ron Mc

Thanks for the update Lou. I would also once again like to thank-you for doing this. I've never run a bulk buy but it seems like it would be a pain in the as#[:(] maybe someday I'll run one just so that I can experience it first hand.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
All kits have shipped! Each of you should, except JimGo and MDWine, should have an email with the delivery confirmation number.

PLEASE NOTE: I <b>randomly</b> upgraded a few of the orders. I don't need to know if you got MORE than you ordered, only if you got less. If there is a problem with your order, please email me at DCBluesman (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thanks and I hope each of you enjoys your kits!

Ron Mc

Travis,
I too enjoyed another day of bills! I sure wish that the companies that send these things would realize that I haven't paid a bill in December in the last 30 years and I have no intention of starting![:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Mac--email sent. For anyone else who may have gotten an incorrect mix, other than the few that I upgraded from my stash, please email me. I'll get any discrepancies taken care of promptly.

Ron Mc

Randy,
I believe the problem is that all the tanks are drying up so they can only run the horses for a couple miles before they have to stop for water at the local gas station.
Maybe today[:)]

Randy_

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />...all the tanks are drying up so they can only run the horses for a couple miles before they have to stop for water at the local gas station...

Ron: You better explain what a tank is to our Yankee friends or they will be scratching their heads all day long!![:D]

Ron Mc

I think the Indians must have gotten the pony rider! Maybe tomorrow.[:D]The sad thing is I have plenty of the Sierra kits so what I would really like in my box is the extra drill bit and bushings. LOL

skewzdust

I received mine, thanks again Lou.

This is the first time I've seen the Sierra kit and I was a little surprised at the pen's size. Just from looking at the photos of the completed pens I had the impression it was somewhere between a slimline and a cigar pen. I guess I should have looked at the drill size, I would have realized it's a little bigger than a cigar. I really like the looks of the kit, can't wait to build some. Just wish I had a little more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom