Triple Tap and Die group buy Part Deux

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Yes, for those of you that missed it I am going to help give you one more shot at spending money!:biggrin:

This is the second offering of the same triple start tap and dies that Turbo wagon just wrapped up. The costs are about $5.00 higher for the tap than in the first group buy. The cost will be $51.06 for 12 to 24 taps. IF we get over 24 taps the price will go down slightly. The Dies will still be $49.00 each minimum 12.

$51.06 plus $49.00 equals $100.06 add shipping plus paypal costs and your total will be $111.00 IF it comes out to be less I Will either refund the difference or go to the pub and have a few on you guys.:rolleyes:

I know we have more than 12 people that want them already.

Start signing up here. I Will Pm those of you that have indicated an interest or that missed out on the last go round.

This offer will end May 30th
I will put the order in at that time.
Tell all your friends if you have any that this offer is going to be short and probably not repeated for a while.:biggrin:

Mike
Tell

arw01

I'm in, a whole month thought? Maybe when you hit 25 and the good pricing we can close and order?

Where is the next price break?

Timebandit

Why? Then you would exclude everyone that wants in on this but doesnt get on here everyday and see this thread and dont see this thread until the end of the month.:frown: The good pricing will still be there. Are you worried that something will come up and you wont be able to do buy in on this? I for one got in on the last buy but am considering buying in on this one again to have a spare, but wont be for sure until close to the end of the month, this would mean that i i might miss out on this if it is closed early.

Just not sure what the point of this would be?

I'm in, a whole month thought? Maybe when you hit 25 and the good pricing we can close and order?

Where is the next price break?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
There are no larger discounts for buying more than 24. THe price structure is based on set up time and then material and labor. I will know by the third week of May what level we will be at for priceing and at that time I will have all of you send your payments. If you need or would rather pay by check please let me know. IT will take 2 weeks (10 working days) to have them made.

MIke

Old Lar

Count me in.. Let me know when you need some money. Thanks from one of the "on the fence crowd" for the last buy...

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
THere are 13 confirmed members wanting one. That doesnt count TimeBandit.

Your welcome Larry, it seemed a shame to let this go with so many left wanting to get a set. Its not that hard to put it together and get it done.
Mike

Mark

Please count me in. Thank you for setting this up a second time.
I for one greatly appreciate it. I was totally out of cash the first time around. Good to go now.

JDenney

Me, Too!

I've been thinking about this for a long time, but haven't ever been paying enough attention when a group buy was open. Please add me to the list.:glasses-nerdy:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I'm hoping we can keep it to the end of the month. I'll need that long to get the money, and I'm thinking of getting two sets. So I'll definitely need till then.[/quote]

We will not be ending this early, we need enough time for all those who would like a set (or two) to prepare and or find the thread etc.

MIke

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We currently have 21 single commitments and possibly 2 more sets. I will cover the needed extra sets to make sure we get to the 24 units if no one else signs up and all the rest of you follow through. I can cover a few sets but not half the commitments.:biggrin:
I have the following commitments
1-the wishman
2-Kaspar (+1)
3-Quister
4-wade45
5-arwo1
6-theidlemind
7-Eborraga
8-LanceD
9-simomatra
10-BSea (if hes still living)
11-Duroshark
12-Old Lar
13-johncrane
14-Mark
15-Grampy122
16-MarkD
17-Moke
18-JDenney
19-Greggas
20-Beck3906
21-HeathRIley
22- RIchB
23-Rmartin
If your names not on here and you've signed up for one let me know.

If you havent signed up for one why not?

Mike

Last edited:

Lenny

Mike

When Turbowagon proposed the first group buy I thought to myself .. "I've got to have one of those" .... after all everyone else was ordering them ...

but then I got thinking ... What am I doing? :confused:
I have NO IDEA how to use them (although I do remember a nice thread that Skiprat posted way back)

Still that little voice (that convinces me I need to buy more pen blanks, even though I have 50x more pen blanks than kits), Is saying "You've got to get one of these"!!!

So would some who have purchased one please relate all the wonderful ways having one has made their lives better! :biggrin:
Pictures are always good too! :)

why am I suddenly thinking of that song by Huey Lewis :tongue::wink::cool:

BSea

Mike

When Turbowagon proposed the first group buy I thought to myself .. "I've got to have one of those" .... after all everyone else was ordering them ...

I have NO IDEA how to use them (although I do remember a nice thread that Skiprat posted way back)

Still that little voice (that convinces me I need to buy more pen blanks, even though I have 50x more pen blanks than kits), Is saying "You've got to get one of these"!!!

So would some who have purchased one please relate all the wonderful ways having one has made their lives better! :biggrin:

All the cool kids have one.:cool: (or will have one:biggrin:)

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member

Mike

Bluwolf post 2 pen made with the new tap and die set, SKiprat posted his set as a pen. There may have been one more posted. It wont do anything for you if you dont use them. I think I will ask Skip to do a vidio of how to use them.

soligen

Mike

Pics as requested. You too can do something like this. This was my first with the tap/die. The second went much better, and I'm now comtemplating the third.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79219

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
G'day peoples,

How much more of the $110.00 will be to have it sent to Australia-5210...???

Cheers
George

George I dont think it will be much more than what I have built in. You might pm johncrane and see what it cost him. He is buying another set so he should have an idea how much the first set cost him for shipping.

MIke

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
CUrrent list
I have the following commitments
1-the wishman
2-Kaspar (+1)
3-Quister
4-wade45
5-arwo1
6-theidlemind
7-Eborraga
8-LanceD
9-simomatra
10-BSea (if hes still living)
11-Duroshark
12-Old Lar
13-johncrane
14-Mark
15-Grampy122
16-MarkD
17-Moke
18-JDenney
19-Greggas
20-Beck3906
21-HeathRIley
22- RIchB
23-Rmartin
24-gregf
If your names not on here and you've signed up for one let me know.

Mike[/quote]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom