Trimmer head defect Update 5/18/08

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Daniel, the small shaft for the slims is OK. That being so, I can make sleeves for the larger tubes. It's the shaft for these larger tubes I'm referring to. It's not run out that's the problem. I can place the shaft on my flat TS or BS table and when rolled across the table, I can see a noticeable wobble in the part of the shaft that you put in the chuck.
As I said, there is a workable solution in making sleeves for the 7mm shaft. I just wanted to see if any one else had this problem.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarheaded

Daniel,
I just received 2 cutterheads. While I appreciate you doing that, it was unnecessary. It does speak a lot of your character though, you are a good man. I hope your family knows how lucky they are to have you. It is good to know that there are still people like you in this world.
Thanks for everything, Johnnie

Daniel

Johnnie, thanks. And yes my family does appreciate me as I do them. 24 years of marriage does a ton of good for the character. Draken, sorry if I missed something I only had you listed a having one bad head. I sort of had messages coming at me from all directions so I wouldn't be suprised if I did. Thanks to everyone for being so great about all this. I Know that group buys would not work if it was not for the great people that make up the penturning groups. Trust is a huge part of it. and the members of this group have come to trust the people that do group buys to a huge extent. risking 20 or 30 dollars is one thing. but I have had people place orders that are in the hundreds of dollars. This is the only place I know of on the net that you can send off you money and really expect to get what you paid for. at least when there is no profit involved. Thank you all for being the most wonderful people I know out there. Bulk buys are one way I like to say "You all are worth it". And you really are you are all the cream of society in my mind.
sure it's a pain at times, but it is also a learning experience. and with each buy that goes like this one. the next will be that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom