South African Woods Group Buy (Closed)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
It was all a test to see how innovative Keith and the rest of you could be;). How were we to know that Keith couldn't get on his bicycle quickly and cycle from Florida to Dayton, Ohio to fecth the parcel?

Seriously - sorry for the delay. The shipping agent blames the consolidation agent who is probably blaming his dog for chewing the shipping docs.:)

Hope that you are all happy with the blanks. If not, please let me know.

VisExp

Well the blanks are safely in the hands of Ed and Dawn. Thank you so much for the time and trouble you went to picking them up from O'Hare. I hope the wait in the customs line wasn't to bad Ed.

Dawn also very kindly offered to ship the blanks out to everyone directly rather than forward them to me and then I send them out. So, all things being equal, everyone should be receiving their blanks early next week.

Thank you again for your help and kindness Ed and Dawn.

PR_Princess

Just an update for everyone. Your blanks are separated, boxed and will be put in the post office's drop box later today. [8D]

Thanks to British Airways freight I got the pleasure of seeing these blanks first hand. I was very impressed by not only their quality, but how professionally they have been prepared and presented. Barry and Keith did a great job for ya' all!!

Heck, even Ed who almost never turns wood, couldn't wait to get started on his! [:p] As for the rest of you - well sorry, you'll just have to wait for a more few days. Meanwhile though, you can LOOK at Ed's post!! :D:D[}:)]

BruceK

Mine arrived here safely yesterday. All the way to the coast of Washington. Thanks to Ed and PR Princess for rescuing the shipment. We are having our own heat wave here, it is currently 62 and may even get to 70!! :)

bobskio2003

Just to hear from the other side of the nation, my arrived in New York state yesterday just fine. Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Bob I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom