Sketch Pencils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustInside

I am thinking of putting together a group buy of Sketch Pencils from Craft Supplies, would there be any interest before I go too far?

I need to do this quick I would like to place the order by Friday this week.

This is just to see if there is any interest.

Cheers

Paul

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Here's a good tip to help sell these is go to your local art supply and pick up a box of round willow charcoal drawing sticks. They are the same size as the 5.5mm lead. Break off a piece put it in the sketcher now it holds the dirty charcoal. A lot of time when they see that it seals the deal.

JustInside

Just an update for you all. I am waiting to hear back from Crafts Supplies to make sure they have enough in stock.
The items I would include in this buy would be the three platings that they do, the bushings, replacement tubes and the refills.

Cheers

Paul

JustInside

Hi Everyone,

I will not be able to go a head with this buy at this time, I am sick with the flu, I will try again when a feel better. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Regards

Paul

bruce119

Hi Everyone,

I will not be able to go a head with this buy at this time, I am sick with the flu, I will try again when a feel better. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Regards

Paul

Sorry to hear your not feeling well and wish you get well soon.

I wish I could take over for you but I am way too busy. We had plenty of interest to make the count. I will hang in there wile you recover unless if there is anyone else willing to take over. A group buy is quite an undertaking.

I wish you well

elody21

Ok It is time I get involved again.
Mannie tell me what to do and I will do the group buy
Alice

elody21

As soon as thanksgiving is over, with the help and advise of Monty I will take over this group buy. The information will come alter this week. Thanks. Be patient, this is my first! Alice Happy holidays!!!!

elody21

As much as I regret it I am going to have to also back down from doing this group buy. I am sOOOOOOOOOO sorry.
Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom