Sierra Group Buy - UPDATE 11-29-05 (p.1)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Thanks William! I was wondering what happened to my other set of bushings!!! That's the only thing I came up short on, and only by one set. I knew they had gone in SOMEONE's box, but had no clue whose (had closed the boxes already). If you'll drop 'em in the mail to me, I'd appreciate it. I'll send you the postage via PayPal.

Hope you feel better!

Jim,

They will go out tomorrow, or today if I decide to venture out to the PO. Don't worry about the postage, it is the least I can do since you did such a great job getting this together and done for us.

Thanks for the health wish. This pneumonia is a b--, oops, excuse me, I almost forgot that this is a family forum. [:I]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
<br />No rush William! A healthy you is a higher priority than my Sierra bushings.

Thanks Jim, but if you are like the rest of us, patience is a virtue in short supply! We got a break in the weather (high winds blew down half of a conifer on my neighbors lot across part of my back yard) and it is only 2 miles to my local post office. They are in the mail with a small thank you enclosed. Pneumonia is not bad as long as you are not addicted to breathing! [8D]

Deere41h

Jim....Got your shipment today. Thanks for all of your efforts. I know the amount of work these group buys take. I now look forward to making my first one.

Thanks again!!

Dario

Opened the package last night and to my surprise...with instructions too! THANKS!!!

Not sure if it was not offered but I didn't order the drill bit and don't have the right size [V]. Can't wait so I drilled it using a 1/64" less than recommended then filed and sanded the hole to enlarge it a bit. I glued up two last night...and should be turning them tonight [:D]

its_virgil

[V][V][V][:(!][:(!][:(!]
Maybe tomorrow..tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, only a day away!
Do a good turn daily!
Don
[:D] I'm not really mad...I'll wait my turn. Thanks for doing this...I know the hassle!

alamocdc

Let's see, Utah got theirs yesterday, I got mine today and some Texans still don't have theirs. Sumpin' jes don't add up rat here. Leave it to the Postal Service. [:p]

On another note, I checked the fit of the bushings and boy are they sloppy! Now I know what you guys have been talking about. I'll never get a concentric pen outta those! [:(!] I guess I need to ask BB if he can get me a replacement set.

BTW, thanks, Jim!!!! I know I'm not the only one who appreciates you doing this!

JimGo

Mac, Don, and the others, I still have yours, but SOON! I need to make another trip to the post office, but work has made that very difficult these last few days.

its_virgil

Hey Jim,
Not a problem with me...I was just trying to have a little fun...Hope you didn't take my comment too seriously...I can surly understand important things like family and work interrupting your road trips to the postoffice.[:D] Thanks again.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
<br />Mac, Don, and the others, I still have yours, but SOON! I need to make another trip to the post office, but work has made that very difficult these last few days.

JimGo

No, I'm getting to them tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for all your patience!!! I still need addresses from a few, BTW.

Ron Mc

Don,
Your actually not alone on this one! I'm watching for the postal lady so that I can tackle her down and ask her if she is now making pens![:D]

JimGo

OK, Packages went out to Bill Hastings, George McMath, and Ben Wetzel. I still have packages for Jeff Koehler, Don Ward, and one other person, quite possibly Ron. Please E-mail me your home addresses and I'll make another post office trip tomorrow.

Ron Mc

Hey Jim,
I appear to be on the confused side as well. The sad thing is I have actually been posting in both threads![:eek:)] Don...Just to let you know I haven't gotten mine from Lou yet.
Sorry Jim.

JimGo

LOL...no problem Ron! I'm glad this is all getting cleared up. Don and Jeff's kits went out today. The only hold out is Brian Byrd, and I've sent him an E-mail asking him for his address. I haven't seen him on here in a while, so I'm a bit concerend though. If anyone knows him, please have him contact me.

JimGo

LOL...nice try Ron! It's too bad I already mailed them, or else, had you made a small PayPal "donation", I might have considered "accidentally" putting the wrong address on Don's package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom