4 3Blk Ti & Plat $9.15

1 Bushings 20A $6.46
0 Drill Bit 27/64 $6.46
5 Extra Tubes $.27

Thanks,
Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bca1313

Everyone should have recieved an email from me with my paypal address. If people can pay quickly then I can get the order in tomorrow and hopefully, ship out next week.

If you have not received one please send me an email. Also if you did not provide me with your address please do so now. I am going to prepare the shipping labels over the weekend so I can get packages right out.

Thanks,

Ben

epson

The back order is beyond the control of the group buy organizer. Is it worth a little wait to save a lot of money? It is a lot of work to organize a group buy. I think they do a great job.

wood-of-1kind

Ben, glad to announce that I got my order delivered to Canada today. Everything arrived in great condition. Thank you for your great effort in organizing this group buy.

Kindest regards,
-Peter-[:)]

jbburri

Ben, my order arrived the day after Thanksgiving and I had 10 family members visiting I got it opened on saturday evening and my sister was so intrigued by it we went down to my shop in the basement and I helped her make a pen to take home with her. Thanks for doing the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom