Redwood and Maple Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Johnny,

I cannot control delivery...if you can't wait then I will send the refund TODAY.

Check your paypal account in 10 minutes.

Thank you,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />MONDAY!!!! That will be 12 days. Dont you think to get 240 miles it wouldnt take 6 days.

Dont worry. I will chalk it up as a loss.

FULL REFUND sent.

Hope this is satisfactory to you.

Thanks!!!

Dario

<br />MONDAY!!!! That will be 12 days. Dont you think to get 240 miles it wouldnt take 6 days.

Dont worry. I will chalk it up as a loss.

FULL REFUND sent.

Hope this is satisfactory to you.

Thanks!!!

rtjw

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Johnny,

I cannot control delivery...if you can't wait then I will send the refund TODAY.

Check your paypal account in 10 minutes.

Thank you,

It is not that I cant wait. It is just that you are wanting me to wait 12 days for something that says usually ships in 2 to 3 days. I know that some take longer.

Do what you want about the refund. If it arrives I will paypal it back to you plus 5% for paypal funding.

rtjw

Jeff, this post has gone completely off topic. Would you please delete this whole thread.

That will get rid of the TACKY sale and the rest of the garbage. That should make your YoYo bounce up and down really good.

Mikey

Originally posted by kfandb
<br />As the manufacturer of the checkerboard blanks you're refering to on ebay, I agree with Dario. Ron has NEVER said or implied that he makes these blanks. Ron contacted me more than a year ago and asked if we could manufacture a blank like this, and thanks to Ron, the rest is history. We've been very succesful with the checkerboard blank. Ron approached me about offering them to the IAP members since we don't have the time time to do it. Your insinuation that Ron was doing something underhanded OR that I am a thief was neither called for or appreciated. I suggest you keep your snide comments to yourself.
<br />speaking of Pen Blanks. I got an email today about you Ron.

The questions was, do you make your own blanks or have someone do them for you? They were wondering because they found a guy on ebay selling the blanks and saying that you bought from him and it had a picture of one of your pens and website. Just wanting to make sure no one is stealing your stuff.

Someone explain to me where the snide comment is here??

I see one member asking another about someone selling blanks useing his name and pictures, and if they knew about it.

If anyone is not familiar with eBay, some sellers have a problem stealing other people's pictures and using them as their own. I think many just wanted to make sure this wasn't happeneing here.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, this has gone far off the topic of some nice blanks. I'm locking this topic and it will disappear in a couple days. Anyone wanting to get some of these blanks from Johnny knows where to find him [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom