Quick group order for Timberwolf Bandsaw Blades

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

Bandsaw blades group order

I will be ordering Timberwolf bandsaw blades from Suffolk Machinery soon. They offer volume discounts for purchases over 10 blades. I am offering this group purchase to members of my local club and to IAP users.

10 - 19 blades: 15% discount
20 - 29 blades: 25% discount
30+ blades: 30% discount

Please have a look at www.suffolkmachinery.com or www.timberwolfblades.com to see styles and lengths of blades available. For roughing bowl blanks and milling green wood, they recommend their "Alternate Set" blades in either 3/8" or 1/2" width. This order is not limited to any particular blade length, width, TPI, or tooth style. Order whatever you want. Suffolk does have some limitations on discounts for bi-metal and carbide blades. Please see: Timber Wolf® blades offers discounts for Woodworking Clubs for more details

I would like to place the order on Wednesday morning, September 11.

Please send me a private message with your email address and I will send you an order form to fill out what you would like to order. You will return that form to me. I will in turn collect all orders and submit them to Suffolk Machinery.

When I have all orders in hand, I will send a paypal request for payment for your portion of the order.

And now for the fine print:

no limit to the number of people in this group buy.

Shipping costs from Suffolk Machinery will be shared across the entire purchase on a "per-person" basis. (If 12 people order blades in any quantity, each person will pay 1/12th final shipping cost).

I will attempt to use USPS medium flat rate shipping boxes to ship out your order to you. IAP members local to Houston, TX can make arrangements to pick up their order from me if they desire. I will not deliver...gas is too expensive these days. :biggrin:

Your cost for this group buy would be calculated as follows:

+ Blade purchase
- appropriate discount
+ pro-rated share of shipping from Suffolk to me
+ USPS flat rate shipping from me to you
+ 4% to cover paypal fees (sorry to make it 4%, but I lost money on the last group buy) - I will refund any additional money collected in excess of the paypal fee, after I do final calculations.

If after final calculation the 4% doesn't cover paypal fees, or if I can't ship your package by a USPS flat rate box, I'll send an invoice for the difference.

All payments must be received before I ship anything to you.

I will accept international orders - we'll have to figure out shipping costs and handle accordingly. You do the math on blade length...they are sold in inches, not centimeters. :biggrin:

I already have commitments from a few people in my local club to hit the 10 blade minimum...so the buy is ON

The Penguin

If you're on the fence about this group order - I have enough orders to meet the 30 bladed minimum.

the discount is maxed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom