A Quick December Box Buy - Have extra boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
12/27 Received the last box today so the rest of the orders will be shipped tomorrow.
I ordered extras, so if anyone is interested, I still have plenty of the single cardboard boxes and sleeves available, and about 30 of the doubles(no extra metal boxes boxes or velour pouches).
Email me if your interested.

12/25
UPS delivered 4 of the 5 boxes yesterday. All of them contain the black single cardboard boxes. I'll start getting them ready to ship tonight. As soon as the last box arrives, I can get everything finalized.
If you only ordered the single boxes, there is a good chance I can get your order out tomorrow.
12/17
Since I have to order the cardboard boxes in lots of 250, I will have some left so if anyone missed out, email me what you need and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'll post an updated spread sheet later today.
12/16 As of 2PM central time today, here is a summary of who has order what for the box buy. As always, please check your order for accuracy. If you order is wrong or your name is not on the list and you have ordered. please email me.

20071216201925_PenBox%20Buy%20Dec%2007.jpg

*********************************************************************************

12/14
Here is an update on the box orders that have been placed. Please check that I have your order correct. If it is incorrect or not here, please email me.

OK, there appears to be a few of you wanting the cardboard boxes from Novel Box. I'll do a quick Group Buy on these. This will end on Monday December 17 at 6AM central time. Hopefully I'll receive the boxes so I can have them shipped out by the end of the year.
Here's the link to the web site for placing orders. -
http://woodenwonderstx.com/GroupBuy.html

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by CharlesSharp

I'm new to all this, since there isn't a photo of the sleeves, what are they?
The sleeves are a cardboard "tube" that the box slides into (it's open on both ends). It helps keep the lid on/closed and make a nice smooth surface should the customer want to wrap the pen as a gift. Not everyone uses them. Some buy an elastic bow to go around the box. Not sure where they get them.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Marc Phillips

What boxes do you use for the larger pens... cigars, jr. gents, etc. ?
Instead of folding the insert sides down and having the pen set in the middle of the box, I fold the sides up and the pen sets on the bottom of the box.

Marc Phillips

Originally posted by Monty

Originally posted by Marc Phillips

What boxes do you use for the larger pens... cigars, jr. gents, etc. ?
Instead of folding the insert sides down and having the pen set in the middle of the box, I fold the sides up and the pen sets on the bottom of the box.

Ah,.... ok. So any of the pen boxes will work I am gonna assume.. thanks.

cdcarter

Monty,

How about checking the photos. Looks to me like the "single" and "double" photos are reversed. Makes me insecure ordering "single" when I see a "double" photo.

karlkuehn

Banned
I put in my two (er, 30) cents, thanks Monty for doing this! I'd never heard of this company (Novel) before, but I've been going through the box-woes, and this is just what I needed! I can't afford to do the 250 qty order, but having an affordable source for nice looking gift boxes is invaluable! You rule, 'nuff said. heh

Woodlvr

Monty,
Do you have any double boxes? I saw them on your website and should have ordered them with my previous order.[:I] I am blonde and not a real quick thinker.

Mike

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Woodlvr

Monty,
Do you have any double boxes? I saw them on your website and should have ordered them with my previous order.[:I] I am blonde and not a real quick thinker.

Mike

Mike,
I have some doubles with a blue insert that I ordered by mistake in a previous buy. If your interested in them, PM me and I'll see exactly how many I have left.

Woodlvr

Mannie,
How much are they apiece? Is the blue insert that you mentioned viewable on your website? I may be interested depending on how blue they are. Thank you.

Mike

Woodlvr

Mannie,
How much are they apiece? Is the blue insert that you mentioned viewable on your website? I may be interested depending on how blue they are. Thank you.
Sorry for the slow reply I thought that I had pm'd you about this.
Mike

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mike,
They are about this color blue and have a white elastic band.
20081703926_Velboard-color-chart-12210630.jpg

They are $0.55 each, same as the single insert boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom