Quick CSUSA "group" buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

As mentioned in the other thread, I had a large order come in just about the time I was wrapping up the October group buy - but did not have a contract in place to firm it up.

So - tomorrow, Tuesday 10/22/13 - I will be ordering again from CSUSA. I am meeting the 100 kit minimum with my order - so alone I will maximize the Artisan quantity discount, and hit the $1000 minimum to obtain the additional 13% discount.

I am willing to accept 5 others in this buy with the following conditions:

1. I must have your order returned to me by 1:00 PM Central Time on Tuesday 10/22, so that I can place the order with CSUSA and have it shipped tomorrow afternoon. That is just about 14 hours from the time this thread is posted. Time is of the essence.

2. minimum 10 kits, Artisan line only.

3. I'll estimate your shipping at either $5.80 for a SFRB or $11.30 for a MFRB when I see what you order. Like the other buy, I'll probably actually ship using a Regional Rate box and refund the difference to you. Insurance is extra. If you want it, tell me.

4. send money by Paypal "Friends and Family" - if you do a bank transfer (a debit card is not a transfer) or use paypal balance there is no fee to you. If you use a credit card, Paypal will charge YOU the fee, not me. Makes paperwork much easier on my end.

5. I will send out packages as soon as I can - I do have a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend, so packages should leave my control by next Tuesday.

6. Send me a PM to get in this buy. I'll post again when I have 5 people. I'd open this up to more - but I have too much on my plate to handle another large buy.

Got it? Good!

Go!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Teeball

Shawn received my order today and everything was good. Once again thank you for all your work. I know it wasn't the easiest to do. Tommy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom