Question for Jeff.........again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alparent

Is there anything out there that could help us doing group purchases?
Something like a shopping cart that would keep track of who wants what and who sent money and who didn't.

Again..........if I'm not making any sens......just ignore me!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jeff,

Could he post an excel spreadsheet and let everyone enter their own???

(remember I am "computer challenged", not dumb!)

Ron Mc

This could easily be done if you incorporate your own website into the Bulk Buy. Just add an additional page that includes the items that are included and a secure shopping cart.
Thus the individual buyers would pay for what they want and you will have convenient records in the form of packing slips.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The PayPal shopping cart is one of the easiest to use. The person running the bulk buy could create the page, and I'd be happy to host it on our server. There are plenty of examples on how to use the PP cart. The advantage of that over a spreadsheet or the like is that the funds get committed at the time of purchase.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />This could easily be done if you incorporate your own website into the Bulk Buy. Just add an additional page that includes the items that are included and a secure shopping cart.
Thus the individual buyers would pay for what they want and you will have convenient records in the form of packing slips.
This is exactly what I did on this past pen box buy. I went into Paypal and used their system to create the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom