Not open for further replies.

TonyL

I told my wife Lori, and she asked,"Did you tell him I have the same thing?"
She can't get out of bed.

Feel better. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
OK, just finished sending everyone their SS to check over. As soon as I get everyone's PP payment, I'll send in the order.

Feeling better this evening. Think I'll go make me some cinnamon toast so my stomach won't be growling all night.

Edward Cypher

PP'd you!! Thanks for all your work on this Mannie. Hope you and the misses are feeling better. My grandkids got a bug last week that came on fast but lasted a week, hopefully yours will go as quickly as it came.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Feeling back to normal this morning.
For those of you that wanted insurance, I found out I was looking at the wrong chart and charged you too much. I'll make the correction later this morning and refund the difference.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
OK, the refunds of the insurance overpayment have been made.
We have 17 participants in this buy;
rrfd4
lwalden
Edward Cypher
ChrisN
cestmoi
beck3906
Robert Sherlock
Dave
Quality Pen
Karl 99
TonyL
randyrls
WalkOn
RDH79
Greg O'Sherwood
Monty
theidlemind

So far I have received payment from all but one who will be dropped if I do not receive their payment by tomorrow morning when I email the order to PSI.
The order total is $5355.65.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Upon compiling the order, I found an error on the spread sheet. I will be contacting the 2 people involved this evening when I get home from work to confirm their order.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Everything is boxed up and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. Please check you order for accuracy as I had 6 extra kits. I double checked but it appeared to me that everyone's order was complete. If you are missing a kit or two, PM me what is missing and I'll forward them to you. On the off chance that PSI shipped double the amount of this particular kit, I will call PSI tomorrow and let them know whats up.

If you ordered the Deer Hunter Bolt Action in Antique pewter or Antique brass, or the Magnum Bolt Action in Antique Copper, these are due in this week. I check with PSI on the status tomorrow and will ship your order when I receive them.

IF you ordered the PKCHPEN3, the Diva Pen T/N & Rhodium ROSE, it is out of stock and has been discontinued. I will adjust your order accordingly.

We received a better price on a few of the kits. I will verify which ones and adjust your order if needed.

randyrls

Mannie; I just got an email notification that the box is on it's way AND the delivery is TODAY!!!!!

Thanks for doing this for the members.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I just finished sending out the final spreadsheets to everyone noting how much of a refund you have coming. Please let me know if you want me to send you the refund or if you want me to donate it to IAP.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
By now everyone should have received their order and confirmed that it is correct. Since no one seems to have been short kits, except the two of you that have back ordered kits, I will contact PSI tomorrow and make arrangements to return the extra kits that were sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom