PSI Group Buy #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I may be crazy, but as promised, I'm opening this PSI Group buy. This buy will only include pens, tubes, bushings, bits, razors, brushes and razor stands. PSI will give us the maximum discount, including the special price that is currently posted on their web site if our grand total is greater than $3000 based on this lowest per kit price. There will be a $8.95 shipping charge added to this order. I will divide this cost evenly among the participants. Payment will be by Pay Pal ONLY

I will take participants that return the filled out spread sheet and submit it to me by midnight Sunday, June 1, 2014. The email address for this buy is:
PSIGB at woodenwonderstx dot com

No money will be due until I email you your confirmed total. Once I close the buy and see how many participants we have and the total cost, I may, at my discretion, divide the buy into 2 or 3 more manageable buys. If the response is too great, I may close the buy earlier. Your position will be determined by the order in which your spread sheet was received. Once this is done, I will email you and confirm your status in the buy, and, if you are in the first group, you will have 24 hours to make your Pay Pal payment. If I do not receive payment within 24 hours, you will be dropped from your position in the buy to the bottom of the list (if you still wish to participate). If the buy is divided into several buys, the second buy will take place in approximately 7-10 days, and if a third group, 7-10 days following that.

There will be no minimum number of kits you need to purchase, so if all you want is 1 kit, you may participate. If you wish to participate, here is what you will need to do. I have obtained a spread sheet that listed all of the PSI kits without prices except the new kits. I have added the new kits with the prices but did have time to add the prices to the older kits so I will ask that you check the PSI web site to obtain the lowest listed price for the kits you wish to order. If the kit is listed as currently out of stock, please do not order it. There are 3 kits that are highlighted in yellow on the spread sheet. These kits are currently out of stock at PSI but are due in around June 16. You may order these kits, but be advised that I will not ship you order to you until I receive them and can ship your order complete. If any other items become out of stock and will not be in before June 16, I will have them dropped from the order and refund your money for the items in question.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no minimum purchase
• 1. Email the completed spread sheet to me
• 2. I will include all, even International addresses, but I will not be responsible for lost packages once I have placed them in the mail.
• 3. Also reply to this thread so others know where they stand in line. I will post an updated list of participants periodically through the weekend.

Please indicate your NAME and IAP USERNAME on all payments and correspondence. I will PM Monday, June 2 as to your position in the buy and, if you are in the first group, you will have 24 hours to make your Pay Pal payment. There is a block at the top of the spreadsheets. It requires:

Your IAP screen name
Your "real" name
Your email address
Your mailing address
Whether or not you want insurance (Yes/No)

If these fields are not filled out accurately, the spreadsheet will be returned to you and you will be placed at the bottom of the list (so be careful and fill the required info out)!

(edit in) Any excess funds left from you order will either be refunded to you or donated to IAP at your request.
Also, it should go without saying that International orders will ship at the International Priority Mail rate.

As of 6/1/14 at 10:15PM , I have received spread sheets from:
WalkOn
ChrisN
cestmoi
lwalden
Greg O"Sherwood
rrfd4
Edward Cypher
TonyL
Robert Sherlock
Karl 99
beck3906
randyrls
Dave

We now have around $4200.

Attachments

• PSI GROUP BUY Master.xls
    209 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:

Quality Pen

Thanks Mannie. I'm in but will get back sometime Sunday because my family is still visiting and will leave Sunday. But count me in!

Thank you for doing it.

TonyL

Copy it using Save As. Rename it and open it locally directly from their Excel. That is worth a try.

Dave Kartzman

Hi Monty...

Is there any chance we could add Seam rippers and some pen supplies that are not listed in your spreadsheet? If we can, I'm in for $100 or more. Thanks.

Dave

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
It has been brought to my attention that I missed a few of the newer pen kits. If you would like one that I missed, ie Cocava and Rollester, go ahead and add them to the spread sheet and submit them. Be sure to include the Cat. number on the sheet.
I have also had requests for letter openers and seam rippers. Go ahead and add them also.

As it stands right now, 16 have indicated they will be ordering. So far I have received 9 spread sheets with a total of about $2,600. There is still about 8 hours left to submit your spread sheet.

Dave Kartzman

Hi Monty...

I sent my spreadsheet in, and then realized I left something off, so you should have two emails from me. Please use the later spreadsheet.

Thanks....Dave

TonyL

My final SS was just sent.

I added the additional items alphabetized by Item number; it looks like that is how they were sorted.

God bless your patience! :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have just updated the totals. We have over $4200 so the buy is a go. Unless I receive a lot more spread sheets before midnight tonight (which may require me to split the buy into 2 separate buys), everyone listed so far will be on this first buy. I'll post the final list in the morning and send out your confirmation order later tomorrow. Please send your Pay Pal payment within 24 hours of receiving it so I can get the order submitted to PSI ASAP.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I was planning on having all the spread sheets checked and final amount ready by now. but when I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling too good and just after I posted at 6:45 this morning, all broke loose and I couldn't stay out of the bathroom.:bulgy-eyes::eek:
Feeling better now. I hope to email everyone back a copy of their order with all payment info by 3PM this afternoon.
If everyone could get their PP payment to by by noon tomorrow, I could place the order with PSI tomorrow afternoon.

TonyL

Feel better. Coincidentally, my wife is in bed with similar symptoms...we had Mexican last night, but both ate the same exact thing (I didn't have the chips). Again, feel better.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well, right after I posted I was feeling better, it hit me again. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap. I'll try to get the sheets out sometime tonight, but in reality, it will most likely be tomorrow.
Sorry about the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom