Pickguard (pick guard) *GROUP BUY POST ORDERS HERE*

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree

Pickguard Update***

My 2nd supplier (first time I have used them) did not have any of the Yellow/Black/Yellow in stock and does not know when they will get them. So if it is alright by everyone, I will just refund that cost to those who purchased it. They also did not have enough Red, so I am having to get more red from the other supplier (read, MUCH MORE RED!) So I will have plenty of extra solid red sheets available if anyone who purchased the y/b/y would like to swap out for red, I can do that too. PMs will go out to all affected.
Lastly some of the sheets are a little shorter than others, and I know I said give or take 1/4 but on a couple of colors it is going to have to be more like -3/4 of an inch on one side. I am sorry about that. I was told one size, and shipped another.

I know this makes me look bad. I promise, I did not know I was going to be short until I opened the box from them today. I am very disappointed in this other supplier b/c of their lack of communication, ethics, etc.

Hans... Tighten up any shortages to my account with the red if that is what works best for you. If you have extra... toss some scraps in and I will put it to good use! Thx for working on this for us.
:wink::wink::wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbrant

Red

Hans -

You can substitute a sheet of red for the yby - no problem as we know you can only control so much. Thanks for the hard work.

Skip

hewunch

Last of the Red came in today. I have a funeral this week and other stuff so I hope to get them out by Friday. It has been a learning experience! Glad those that have been shipped have been received. If you are looking for guard, PM me, I have a couple of packs left in the Business Classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom