pen mill pilot feeler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Rob, I always like to keep prices as low as possible. I went lowest prices on this buy because the min is so high. This also means I will very likely never do another buy for them. at the rate orders are coming in the min will be met in just over a year. so no rush. If it does ever get made the shipment will weigh 1.25 tons (5lbs X 500) and it will take 20 cases of priority video mailers to re mail them. There is a lot to be considered in all that.

sdlewis

Hey Daniel,
Put me down for a total of "10" 4 blade cutters, and a complete set. that. I promise this is the last change of mind for me. Thanks

Daniel

No problem Steve. just a sneak peak forward for everyone. assuming this buy will ever get off the ground. I will make a web page with pay buttons on it and that is how everyone can make there final order.
It looks like cutter heads could reach the min order but the sets are a long way off.
I will do a buy separately from the pilots if needed.

Daniel

Sorry folks I am canceling this idea. not even close to enough demand even at cost pricing. besides I really messed up and could have lost a ton of money at these prices anyway.
anyone that needs cutter heads can contact me i will continue a list for them but doubt they will ever reach this min. I will no longer do cutter head buys from Rizheng. Since the last group buy I have found even more problems with the machining in those heads even in the replacement ones. These heads and pilots are from a different company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom