Pen Box Refund

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I didn't want this to get lost the the March Pen Box Buy thread.
I know for a fact that I requested Novel Box to put the inserts in the cardboard boxes. Well, they didn't. At least they didn't charge for it. So, if you ordered the black cardboard single or double boxes, I owe you a refund of $0.05 per box. After I get all the boxes shipped out, I'll figure out what I owe each of you and refund it sometime next week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Originally posted by rjwolfe3

When you say inserts, does that mean the sleeves? This may be a stupid question and if so I apologize.

I think he means the insert that holds the pen inside the box.

rjwolfe3

So there is nothing in the box to keep the pen from rolling around?[?] Or did I miss something? (Yes, I have never ordered pen boxes, lol.:D Can't ya tell?:D)

karlkuehn

Banned
Is Rob correct? There's no little velvet insert with the little elastic thingy? Youch. Not sure what I'm going to do with 100 boxes if so.

Is this something that we can order from Novel ourselves?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Let me clear this up. The inserts are the piece with the elastic that holds the pen in place and keeps it from rolling around in the box. They just were not put in the boxes, but were shipped separate. You will need to fold them along the creases on the edges and put them in the box yourself. No big deal, just a small hassle and is worth the nickel extra when ordering. I can do about 100 in an hour while watching a show on TV.

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Monty

Let me clear this up. The inserts are the piece with the elastic that holds the pen in place and keeps it from rolling around in the box. They just were not put in the boxes, but were shipped separate. You will need to fold them along the creases on the edges and put them in the box yourself. No big deal, just a small hassle and is worth the nickel extra when ordering. I can do about 100 in an hour while watching a show on TV.

Oh, that's a piece of cake! You had me worried! heh

Are they still the gold tops and not the black?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by karlkuehn

Oh, that's a piece of cake! You had me worried! heh

Are they still the gold tops and not the black?
These are gold top boxes this time. They were out of the black topped ones.
And as Daniel said, it's worth the nickel. Twenty or thirty bopxes, no problem, but it becomes a pain with 50-100 boxes.[xx(][xx(]

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam

OK, got the boxes and I don't know what idiot decided it was only worth a nickel to put in the inserts but I think you should refund us a dollar each :D:D just kidding(kinda)[}:)] thanks for doing the buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom