A note on Pen Mill group buy - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Group Purchases
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Group Purchases Announcements and discussions relating to group purchases.

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 49

I appologize for interpreting the initial post as being an issue with shipping funds. It takes a lot of Cahonie's to do a group buy. The issue here is communication on both ends. One person perhaps communicates, but his issue is different than all the rest and is easily forgotten. The controller of the buy maybe doesn't have a good note kept on that extra issue. The customer doesn't keep in touch..it's a two sided fault. Sorry bout that Daniel. Somehow we need a more uniform system. I think paypal should be kept out of the loop too. I'd be in for mailing a cheque.

www.masterscroller.com
workinforwood is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 17

Jeff regardless of what it took to get it there, you package is on the way.
Keith I am working on yours but is it is being very stubborn.
I had one other package going to England, hope you know who you are. you had everything right with your pay pal payment but pay pal is messing up and refuses to print your shipping label. in short the two foreign orders that I cannot get shipped through pay pal I will take to the post office and pay postage out of my pocket. basically enough is enough and this is beyond enough even for me.
the England bound package is labeled and ready to go. Keith you have been updated per our private conversation. one way or another your package will get mailed.
as far as I know that will settle any issues concerning the last group buy.

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 05-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Photos: 0

sweet, ya know i would've paid the extra mailing if you asked nicely ah no thanks a lot really appreciate it

keithkarl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Product Reviews Manager

Photos: 49

Daniel, after having just started my first group buy, I take my hat off to you. It has taken many hours of work and hundreds of PMs and emails, and I haven't even ordered the products yet from the distributer. I am looking at another couple days worth of work to get the orders all sorted and shipped, and I am doing a small buy. I don't know how people like you and Chris and the others do the large buys, but I have gained a whole new level of respect for you.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

Photos: 17

Thanks Neil, Yes it is work. Just like moderating or coming up with new ways to do things. But it is done because when it all gets sorted out I like doing it. Sure there are times when things get a little sideways but in all it is something I like doing. I would not suggest anyone takes on a group buy thinking hey I can save on shipping by doing a group buy. go get an extra job for a couple of days. you will be money ahead and it will take far less work lol.

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads