New Group Buy, Emperor / Statesmen " CLOSED"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

Mr. Anthony,

Recieved mine today as well. I was a bit surprised that you needed the large box because I thought they would all be in baggies. I was even more surprised when I saw all the boxes inside. I had thought Emporer pens were sent by mistake. Anyway, thanks for the group buy, for the fast service and going above and beyond for me.

BTW, anyone else mad at their postman for leaving a box worth several hundred on the front steps of their house in a busy neighborhood?

[:(!]

DaveC

My neighborhood isn't busy, and I wish the postman would have left it.[:(!] All I got was a pink slip saying I can pick it up tomorrow at the PO.[;)]

PenWorks

Yeh, I was surprised as well, The Statesmen are shipping in boxes like the Emperor and I noticed they are including the nicer metal rollers. So are the Jr Sts, some of them have the metal roller as well. Glad they are coming in. Sorry about the trip to the PO for some of you. but I have to walk to the PO everyday, no mail delivery in my area.

mick

Got mine this morning. Now to figure out what to make em out of. I've got a nice piece of Amboyna picked out and maybe one of the Pipemakers lucites. Beyond that I'm still thinking [:(][?]
Thanks again Anthony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom