Micro Mesh Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
OK...the buy for Micro Mesh is on with International Violin. This will run until midnight, Sunday June 28. I plan on placing the order Monday June 29.
The cost per 6X12 inch sheet will be$4.80 each.
The2"X2" 3/16" foam core pad with grit on both sides will be $1.05 and the 2X2 variety pack will be $9.45.
The 3"X4" 3/16" foam core pad with grit on both sides will be $2.05 and the 3X4 variety pack will be $18.45.
The individual 6X12 sheets and the pads are available in the following grits 1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 12000.
I think most orders will ship easily in a Flat Rate envelope so the default shipping will be $5. If you want your order shipped 1st class, let me know and I'll either refund the difference or donate it to IAP, your choice. Any funds left from this buy will also be donated to IAP. If your order will not fit in the FR package, I'll contact you for additional postage.
Here is the link to the MM page - http://www.internationalviolin.com/S...tegoryCode=134

Figure your total as follows:
Cost of MM + $5.00 shipping + 3.2% of this total for PP fee = your grand total
Post your order below, I will verify your order and send you a PP invoice. I will also need your email for PP. If you do not want to post you email address, please PM it to me.
I prefer sending you an invoice vs you just sending a payment because the past few payments I've received did not include the shipping address.

6/29- THIS BUY IS NOW CLOSED.
Here a list of those I have received an order for. All payments are now in.

There is still time to get in if anyone else is interested.

Attachments

• MM summary.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Manny

Hey Mannie I got a few other guys I am talking to on this. I will let you know by the end of the week. Tentitivly I am looking at atleast 3 full sets of 6 x 12

For estimate purposes.

Manny

aggromere

I would like 2 sets of the 6x12 sheets. Let me know your paypal info and i will send you the money. Thanks for doing this.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Please bare with me. do to circumstances at work, it will be late in the evenings before I get PP invoices out. You can help speed up the process if you will PM me your email, if you have not already done so. I will start sending them out this evening to those that have sent me their email.

bradbn4

Neat - I could stand to re-stock on my MM pads -- I would like to buy the following:

Two (2) of the 2x2 variety pack
Two (2) of the 3x4 variety pack

PM with the total & info and I will be happy to send out the paypal payment.

Jim Smith

Monty,

I'd like to get a single sheet of each of the 6X12 sheets. Please PM me the total and I will get the PayPal out to you immediately.

Thanks

Jim Smith

Manny

Hey Mannie I got a few other guys I am talking to on this. I will let you know by the end of the week. Tentitivly I am looking at atleast 3 full sets of 6 x 12

For estimate purposes.

Manny

Hey Mannie,

Still no commitment from my other two friends so I will go ahead and give you my order

6x12 sheets
2 - 1500
2 - 1800
1 - 2400
1 - 3200
1 - 3600
1 - 4000
1 - 6000
1 - 8000
1 - 1200

11 sheets @ $4.80 Each = $52.80 + $5.00 Shipping = $57.80 + 3.2% = $1.85 = $59.65 am I right?

I will PM you with PP address and this message

Manny

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I think I have sent everyone a PP invoice that I have received an email address for.
Check the spread sheet in my first post for a list; those highlighted in green have sent payment, those in yellow have been sent PP invoices tonight, those not highlighted I have not yet received an email address to send the PP invoice to.
If I have missed your name and you have posted or PM'ed me, PM me again.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR INVOICE FOR ACCURACY
That is what I have you down for in my spread sheet and that is what you will get unless I an notified otherwise.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I believe I have sent invoices to everyone so far. If you have not received one, please let me know. Also, please double check your invoice for accuracy. What is listed is what you will receive. If you find an error, let me know ASAP, there is still time to correct it. After midnight tonight, I cannot guarantee I can change any order.

jfoh

I would like two sets of 3X4 variety packs and one set of 6X12 plus two extra sheets of 12,000.

PM with the total and I will send in the paypal payment.

Thanks, Jon

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
MM arrived today. Give me a day or two to get it sorted. Should be able to have everyone's in the mail by Wednesday.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well, this is what I get for posting before opening and checking the order, the 3X4 pads are back ordered. I'll call IV tomorrow and see how long before they ship. If you didn't order the 3X4 pads, your order will ship Wednesday.

jfoh

Back orders are a pain in the butt on group buys. For my two cents worth on my order you can wait until the back orders come in if you like. I am in no hurry for the MM and do not want or expect you to deal with the hassle of trying to ship a back order or return money. Thanks for your efforts in the group buy and send it when it come and suits you to send it. Jon

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
For those that ordered the 3X4 pads, it will be a week to 10 days before they come in. I will hold these orders until it arrives unless you contact me and we make other arrangements..

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
UPDATE:
There was $13.07 left after all was paid, less than $1 per participant in this GB. I sent it via donation to Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom